Went to book a week in August this morning and couldn't. There was a message on the reservation page saying reservations were unavailable due to a system update. No big deal. Got home tonight and went to book my week and got to the page you have to pay. Put everything in and got an error that my payment couldn't be processed with no error on the top. Scrolled down and under my credit card expiration date was a message saying I needed to put in my 3 or 4 digit secure code. Funny part was that there was no box to do it. Called the reservation line and the lady on the other end was able to process it through with no problems.

Has anyone else experienced this yet? Seems like a missing credit card security code input box would be a pretty big thing for Disney to screw up.

1 hour ago, rtguy007 said:

Went to book a week in August this morning and couldn't. There was a message on the reservation page saying reservations were unavailable due to a system update. No big deal. Got home tonight and went to book my week and got to the page you have to pay. Put everything in and got an error that my payment couldn't be processed with no error on the top. Scrolled down and under my credit card expiration date was a message saying I needed to put in my 3 or 4 digit secure code. Funny part was that there was no box to do it. Called the reservation line and the lady on the other end was able to process it through with no problems.

Has anyone else experienced this yet? Seems like a missing credit card security code input box would be a pretty big thing for Disney to screw up.

They were doing updates all weekend when it should have been just Friday. Something are still going up and down in terms of working right.

14 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

I was on property Sat-Mon ... IT was a hot mess all weekend. Couldn't use my band in some places, when I could it read it from a prior reservation, etc. It was supposed to be just Friday, but I guess it's lingering.