The short version is, rates went up an average of 8.3% across all site types. I have updated my Fort Rate Calc spreadsheet to include 2018 pricing. It is available here (click me).

Puj4PqU.jpg

Obviously, the 2018 rates are included in the spreadsheet, so if you just want to see those they are in the Rate Lookup tab. Rates include 12.5% tax. This was the easiest way I could think to share the data, but if you'd like it in some other form, just let me know.

So the least expensive Premium site during a Value time is over $109 now.  And the peak rate has hit close to $200!  Still won't stop me if I want to spend time at the Fort with my family, but an average bump of 8.3% is well in excess of inflation.  Supply and demand is a beautiful thing if you are a mouse supplying something the folks want.  

ETA:  Hi Shannon.....how've you been?

Disney advertises the sites without tax so, according to them, Premium sites start at $92 a night. Most folks are used to tax in the 7-8% range so in your head its still under the $100 threshold. Still, we stay at other nice campgrounds that are nearly as expensive and don't have anywhere near the entertainment options the Fort does. Definitely catering to a different type of vacationer than what they did originally, though. 

Oh, while I'm here, I also uploaded a side-by-side comparison of 2017 rates to 2018, color-coded to show the biggest changes. You can find it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/obet8e2zyhyymce/Fort Rates 2017 vs 2018.xlsx?dl=0