Date for hall of pres. opening? (ETA: Open now)

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

This

Maybe this was a reason?

This was posted on 12/28

Disney World guest chants 'Lock him up' during Donald Trump's robot speech at Hall of Presidents

Posted By Colin Wolf on Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Because perhaps Robert Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between Russia and the Trump administration isn't enough, a concerned citizen is now demanding we lock up Disney's Trump robot.

Yesterday, a guest identified as Jay Malsky filmed himself yelling "Lock him up" throughout the Trump-bot's speech at the Disney World Hall of Presidents. 

During the video you can hear a Disney castmember on the loudspeaker asking Malsky to sit down and be quiet. Another guest can also be heard yelling, "He's not real!" 

Though the attraction officially reopened on Dec. 19, we're honestly a bit surprised it took this long to happen. 

Malsky also tweeted the outburst: 

I protested @realDonaldTrump at the #hallofpresidents cuz I'll never get this close in real life probs. #lockhimuppic.twitter.com/jKOQShIdz8

— Earnest Gay Thoughts (@JayMalsky) December 27, 2017
For some perspective, these sort of outbursts, while rare, also occurred when Obama's robot was on stage.  

Since Trump's inauguration, his robot likenesses at Disney World has been the center of controversy. Last January, a petition to silence the Trump-bot made the rounds, as well as calls for Disney boycotts. 

They should have locked up that idiot, jay malsky. 

36 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

They should have locked up that idiot, jay malsky. 

Some people think it's all about them.  They want to make a name for themselves with the like-minded fools on social media.  I don't care what your politics are; there used to be a thing called decency and decorum in this country.  You didn't yell and scream and act like a fool because there were likely children watching and learning from your antics.  How many kids have been at the Hall of Presidents over the past decade as decency has eroded in this country, and had what should have been a beautiful and patriotic show ruined because some idiot made a scene.  If I were there with my kids and someone acted like that he'd end up on social media for another reason.  Listen, I get it.  We don't always like the person in the White House.  Fortunately, our Founders gave us this neat thing called Elections to do something about it.  Making a scene at a show populated by robots in Disney World doesn't make you a #resistor....it makes you a jerk.   

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

Some people think it's all about them.  They want to make a name for themselves with the like-minded fools on social media.  I don't care what your politics are; there used to be a thing called decency and decorum in this country.  You didn't yell and scream and act like a fool because there were likely children watching and learning from your antics.  How many kids have been at the Hall of Presidents over the past decade as decency has eroded in this country, and had what should have been a beautiful and patriotic show ruined because some idiot made a scene.  If I were there with my kids and someone acted like that he'd end up on social media for another reason.  Listen, I get it.  We don't always like the person in the White House.  Fortunately, our Founders gave us this neat thing called Elections to do something about it.  Making a scene at a show populated by robots in Disney World doesn't make you a #resistor....it makes you a jerk.   

Agree X10. 

Well said.  

I didn’t vote for President Obama nor did I like most of his policies. But I still respect the man and the office.  There’s no way I would ever disrespect the president or the office.  

21 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Are you by any chance running for President?  You'd have my vote!

50 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

Are you by any chance running for President?  You'd have my vote!

And mine!  That's two..... start campaigning and maybe you'll also get the "privilege" to have Disney make a really bad animatronic that sort of looks like you on your worst day, and the Snowflakes can come and yell at it   :lol:

2 minutes ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

And mine!  That's two..... start campaigning and maybe you'll also get the "privilege" to have Disney make a really bad animatronic that sort of looks like you on your worst day, and the Snowflakes can come and yell at it   :lol:

Too late... the Democrats are already falling in behind OPRAH for President... and you get a car, and you get a car....

No one has a chance against her!

41 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Too late... the Democrats are already falling in behind OPRAH for President... and you get a car, and you get a car....

Noooo!!!

OMG!  Our current and our last president had no experience in governing i don’t want another president that needs on the job training. 

37 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Once America sees my Seven Point Platform, they'll come out by the millions in support of me.  

1. Build a wall along the California border.
  2. Put a cap on Disney price increases in step with increases in wage growth.  
  3. Compulsory military service for all Americans before they either A) receive any government assistance,  B ) run for any public office, C) receive any Federal grant, tax abatement or other public funds that are to be used for personal enrichment, and D) anyone receiving taxpayer assistance to pay for college expenses.  
  4. Limit Star Wars movies to one every three years.
  5. Eliminate milk from school lunches, and replace with those little bottles of scotch.
  6. Ban the serving of ranch dressing with chicken wings.
  7. Outlaw Starbucks, and return the original, warm, ooey gooey cinnamon rolls to the Main Street Bakery.  

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

I'll bet Disney spends a lot more effort getting her animatronic just right......  ;)

1 hour ago, bhall said:

#6.  What do you propose as an alternative to people (me) who are allergic to blue cheese dressing?  

Allergies to bleu cheese is a vast right wing liberal democratic republic conspiracy to hog all the bleu cheese. 

Dont give in to the man!!!

Eat more bleu cheese!!!

3 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Allergies to bleu cheese is a vast right wing liberal democratic republic conspiracy to hog all the bleu cheese. 

Dont give in to the man!!!

Eat more bleu cheese!!!

I love bleu cheese.  I just break out in hives from it.

I've adapted though.  I no longer eat hot wings, I eat medium so I have no need to dip em

3 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Death by firing squad.   

Can I bring along two people to go down with me ? :)

23 minutes ago, bhall said:

I love bleu cheese.  I just break out in hives from it.

I've adapted though.  I no longer eat hot wings, I eat medium so I have no need to dip em

Can I bring along two people to go down with me ? :)

I've reconsidered and death is no longer required, since you apparently don't eat your wings with ranch.   Not using bleu cheese is acceptable.   It's the use of ranch that is a capital offense. 

I've reconsidered and death is no longer required, since you apparently don't eat your wings with ranch.   Not using bleu cheese is acceptable.   It's the use of ranch that is a capital offense. 

I have informed my girls it was nice knowing them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...