Thanks Jason.  We are trying to get dates together for Christmas 2018.  At this point, we don't know if my son in law can go, but my daughter said we will go anyway.  He will be back on the drill field as a drill instructor and can only get off if he is in between cycles.  That's why we didn't go this year.  He will go back on cycle to the drill field January 1 and can't get any time off before then.  So, they will spend Christmas together this year and next year we will be at Disney.

• 1 month later...

I just booked for my Family for Christmas 2018! Cant wait so far away but will be worth it!  I called and did it on the phone since I needed 2 sites next to each other and a golf cart as well! I called day by day tho so I could make sure we had the total amount of days we wanted to stay.  As in i called July 22 to book November 29, called July 23 to book November 30 and etc... If you wait till the end it may be booked up so I would do it as soon as you can!

12 minutes ago, Axle_Mobile said:

I just booked for my Family for Christmas 2018! Cant wait so far away but will be worth it!  I called and did it on the phone since I needed 2 sites next to each other and a golf cart as well! I called day by day tho so I could make sure we had the total amount of days we wanted to stay.  As in i called July 22 to book November 29, called July 23 to book November 30 and etc... If you wait till the end it may be booked up so I would do it as soon as you can!

Yikes.  So, do you have a separate reservation for each day?  And did you have to pay a deposit for each day?

TCD

21 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Yikes.  So, do you have a separate reservation for each day?  And did you have to pay a deposit for each day?

TCD

No, only deposit was for 1 night on each site and when I called i just used my reservation number and kept adding a day each day I called.  Since I have 2 sites they are linked together.  I pay the rest either between now and then or when we get there

27 minutes ago, Axle_Mobile said:

No, only deposit was for 1 night on each site and when I called i just used my reservation number and kept adding a day each day I called.  Since I have 2 sites they are linked together.  I pay the rest either between now and then or when we get there

I've never made a reservation that far ahead of time, so I didn't know how it worked.  That's a good deal that you have two sites booked for Christmas, and only had to put down a fully-refundable deposit of one night on each of them.  Good job.

TCD

7 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I've never made a reservation that far ahead of time, so I didn't know how it worked.  That's a good deal that you have two sites booked for Christmas, and only had to put down a fully-refundable deposit of one night on each of them.  Good job.

TCD

Yea from what I heard Christmas books up fast!!! So I did it 499 days ahead to secure! Sucks its so far away but will be well worth it!

9 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

We've been adding days onto our fall reservation bit by bit - so far we have 5 reservations (oy).  But because I can't be bothered to be on the phone with Disney that much, I've done them all online, so we've had to pay the one night for each... including the 2 that are only 1 night. (double oy)  

Just now, Axle_Mobile said:

Yea from what I heard Christmas books up fast!!! So I did it 499 days ahead to secure! Sucks its so far away but will be well worth it!

Glad you were able to get your dates!  And yeah, Christmas books up super far in advance at the Fort.  I think only Halloween might book up faster.  :)

19 hours ago, Axle_Mobile said:

You are absolutely right.

Good job jumping on this!  Now you've got a long wait.  But, at least you know something great will be coming at the end of the wait.

TCD

• 2 weeks later...