Roaring Forks serving breakfast, now in soft opening

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that it is fully open, my wife and I had lunch at Roaring Forks on Saturday.  The new setup works really well, although there is definitely some confusion related where to order your food.  We ord

Good review. I'm not a fan of goat cheese, but I'm sure there are other things on the menu that I will like.  I've always liked Roaring Forks. Good to know that it's still a good place after the updat

Sounds yummy and reasonably priced by Disney standards. I expect between this and Geyser Point, we'll be finding ourselves on a boat to the Lodge quite a bit this next trip.

Posted Images

On 8/29/2017 at 1:21 PM, djsamuel said:

My daughter had one of these on Saturday.  She said it was delicious.

Sold!  :)

On 8/29/2017 at 3:02 PM, PghBob said:

OK, I believe most of the fiends will think (maybe already think) that I have some strange tastes.  RF took away the cheeseburger and replaced it with something with BBQ sauce and onions.  Yuk.  It's me, I guess, but I don't do onions, garlic, hot sauce, or other spicy, hot, BBQ stuff.  Oh well, another WDW restaurant to cross off the list.

I am a fan of all those things except BBQ sauce on burgers.  BBQ goes on BBQ, period.  Burgers can have some "stuff" on them, but a truly good burger shouldn't need to be smothered in sauce.

On 8/29/2017 at 11:22 PM, Travisma said:

All foods should mandatorily include bacon and some sort of hot sauces or peppers!

Even chocolate can benefit from a touch of chili/hot pepper powder.

And the more fou fou items that are  added need to be offset by double the amount of bacon and hot sauce.

I'm with you on the chili/hot stuff - even on chocolate!  But I like my bacon straight up and on it's own.  Ok and maybe wrapped around some meatloaf.

19 hours ago, alexwyattmommy said:

I think we need a grand gathering where everyone brings some local brew.

I could go for that.

I am so up for this! 

The NH local brewery scene is exploding these days. There a place called "Flight Center" nearby that is solely focused on local brews and their menu is huge.  Beer shops are making a comeback and "tap takeovers" are going on all the time. Even the pub attached to our Whole Foods has 30 local brews on tap (and really delicious pizza).

• 5 months later...
On 8/29/2017 at 11:42 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

Chef Michael Bersell’s Brisket Burger from Roaring Forkthe big winner on the new menu is Chef Michael Bersell’s Brisket Burger with cheddar, cranberry barbecue sauce, cast-iron onions and frisée served on a sweet brioche bun. 

Whelp, those of you who wished that there was a bacon cheeseburger on the Roaring Fork menu will be happy to know that the brisket burger is gone. Here's the new menu- I hope you're happy:

IMG_2721_zpslj3gpgyh.jpg

TCD

12 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

I wonder if they updated the breakfast menu also?

It looks like they did- the online menu is showing bananas foster French toast, and no Nutella French toast:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/wilderness-lodge-resort/roaring-fork/menus/breakfast/

That might not be the whole menu, though- the online dinner menu doesn't show the turkey and tuna sandwiches or the chicken and waffles that are currently posted on the display at Roaring Fork. 

TCD 

13 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

It looks like they did- the online menu is showing bananas foster French toast, and no Nutella French toast:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/wilderness-lodge-resort/roaring-fork/menus/breakfast/

That might not be the whole menu, though- the online dinner menu doesn't show the turkey and tuna sandwiches or the chicken and waffles that are currently posted on the display at Roaring Fork. 

TCD 

When we were there back in September the Nutella French toast was already gone.