OMG, I am so getting one of these this month when I return!!!

http://www.chipandco.com/enjoy-orange-creamsicle-cupcake-summer-epcot-274112/

Summer-Orange-Cupcake.jpg

Ready for a refreshing summer treat? Head over to Fountain View in Epcot’s Future World and enjoy an Orange Creamsicle flavored summer cupcake.

Fountain View is a great place for a quick treat or speciality drink. This quick service location offers a variety of Starbucks Coffees and specialty beverages as well as an assortment of delicious pastry treats. As the name implies, you can find this shop located adjacent to the fountain in the center of Epcot’s Future World. Take a short break inside this air-conditioned location or enjoy limited outdoor seating facing the fountain.

Speciality cupcakes at Fountain View are priced at $4.99 – $5.19 each. Guests utilizing a Disney Dining plan may use 1 snack credit to secure this yummy treat.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Travisma said:

Orange Creamsicle flavored summer cupcake

That may be a summer flavor, just like lemonade, but that sure looks like a Fall themed cupcake to me.

Oh...dang... I missed the word "summer".  I agree with you though, it does look like a fall cupcake!  Oh well, guess we'll see ^_^