Magic Kingdom First Aid Station refurbishment schedule

If you are like me, this is information I can use.  I always forget the band-aids!

http://www.chipandco.com/magic-kingdoms-first-aid-location-will-begin-refurbishment-july-11-274306/

Magic Kingdom’s First Aid Station, located between Casey’s Corner and Crystal Palace, will undergo refurbishment beginning July 11. The work is expected to be completed by August 17. During this time the First Aid area will be relocated to Tomorrowland, adjacent to Space Mountain. The temporary location will be reflected in updated Park Guide maps, Times Guide and on your My Disney Experience App.

The Baby Care Center will not be impacted by the refurbishment. The Wish Lounge, an area for families visiting as a part of the Make A Wish Program, will temporarily relocate to the exit lobby at Hall of Presidents.

First Aid Stations are located at each of the four parks as well as at both water parks. Nurses are available during normal park operating hours to offer over-the-counter medications, bandages and other quick remedies so that you can begin enjoying your vacation again.