I am not the Avacado eating type, although I love margaritas.  If you like this type of thing, here you go.  They even have posted the recipe so you can try it at home.  Enjoy!

http://www.chipandco.com/try-avocado-margarita-la-cava-del-tequila-epcot-274630/

Avocado Margarita

If you’re anything like me, you are anxiously awaiting the opening of the new margarita stand at the Mexico Pavilion in Disney’s Epcot! The stand – Choza de Margarita – is expected to open sometime this year, in the meantime let’s talk about the Avocado Margarita currently available at La Cava Del Tequila in Epcot’s World Showcase.

One search on Instagram will show you just how insanely popular the Avocado Margarita is! Served frozen with a hibiscus salt rim, these neon green margs are packed with fruity liquors and a healthy dose of avocado.

For $13.50 you can beat the heat with one of these refreshing margaritas! If you aren’t headed to Epcot anytime soon try making your own at home. La Cava Del Tequila recently shared their recipe for the popular Avocado Margarita, on Instagram.

If you’re local, grab a friend, head over to Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion and say chEARS! I’ll be headed to the local store to stock up on ingredients for the DIY version. Are you headed to Epcot to try the Avocado Margarita or will you be testing out the recipe at home?