8 Person Coleman Tent $68 - Amazon Prime Day Deal

If you're a Prime member, there's a Prime Day deal today on an 8 person Coleman tent. Regular $136, but if you don't mind it in green, today it's only $68

https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-2000027941NP-Montana-8-Person-Tent/dp/B001TSCF96/ref=lp_16915423011_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1499789817&sr=1-2

20 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

This deal is over.  I was going to purchase, clicked on Mo's link, saw the Prime deal....went to have lunch with INC and talk to her about it...got back from lunch and the deal is done.  Oh well....

Can you get on the waitlist?  Maybe it'll pop back up.

I was looking at small day packs, finally decided on a blue one, went to check out and the deal was filled, had to switch from blue to green and was able to get it even cheaper.

16 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Can you get on the waitlist?  Maybe it'll pop back up.

I was looking at small day packs, finally decided on a blue one, went to check out and the deal was filled, had to switch from blue to green and was able to get it even cheaper.

I didn't see a waitlist for this item....it simply offered me a used one for over a hundred bucks.  

8 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

I didn't see a waitlist for this item....it simply offered me a used one for over a hundred bucks.  

that stinks.  Check Colemans site itself.  Maybe they are clearing them out on it also?

The blue pack had a waitlist, but I switched to the green, it was $4 less.

Sorry you missed out on the tent, Dave.  :(

9 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

That one has the cool door :) 

The tent we brought to WWW in February had that door - love it!

Stalked Amazon way too much today and picked up a few great deals, including pendant lights that will be perfect for the kitchen remodel we're in the middle of.

Better yet, I solved our food dilemma for our November trip by snagging a deal on a 3.5 cu ft freezer that will *just* fit in the back seat of the truck.  :)

14 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Stalked Amazon way too much today and picked up a few great deals, including pendant lights that will be perfect for the kitchen remodel we're in the middle of.

Better yet, I solved our food dilemma for our November trip by snagging a deal on a 3.5 cu ft freezer that will *just* fit in the back seat of the truck.  :)

But will it fit thru the rear door to get to the seat?:dontknow:

1 hour ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Be sure you thank Larry for the freezer idea.  

9 hours ago, Travisma said:

But will it fit thru the rear door to get to the seat?:dontknow:

That was the subject of a long text string with DH and 3 trips outside with a tape measure, but yes... just.  :)

9 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Be sure you thank Larry for the freezer idea.  

I'm wrapping up a case of starlight mints as we speak.

Just a heads up from my sister. Really this would apply to any shipping labels not just Amazon.

Facebook post below copied from my sister.

How many love Amazon? Prime Day starts tonight. I shared a story last week and felt I should share.

#RemoveYourAmazonLabels

So before I shared my story, half the table didn't remove their Amazon labels from their boxes and then most of us use Howard County's weekly recycle that comes to our house. You think why do I need to worry about that?

In Baltimore County there is an Environmental Dept/Board. Someone used my Amazon box with my mailing label and illegally dumped. That was the only item that had my information; nothing else. I received an Environmental citation in the mail; and the fine was $500. I did petition the citation because I didn't illegally dump We always use our weekly recycle and our nice landfill we have in Howard County. When I called I found out this had been happening recently to several Howard County Residents. I am sure there are more security issues than this. Who knew?

Lesson Learned: Remove your Amazon Mailing Labels.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We have that exact same tent by Coleman except it's in red and grey. It is a nice tent! We use it when we don't go on camper trips to Disney in the late fall or early spring if we're spending less than 4 days (I like to amortize my fuel costs over more than 4 days for a Disney trip). It works great! However I will say that I think 8 persons is like all tents pushing it if you are stowing gear in the tent along with sleeping. We fit with 2 adults and 2 girls under 9 just fine this way.