http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/07/video-animal-kingdom-testing-full-bright-lighting-broken-yeti-expedition-everest/

71-990x556.jpg
  • Share This!

For two weeks, Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park is testing a new lighting scheme on the long-broken Yeti audio-animatronic figure in Expedition Everest.

For many years, the figure has been illuminated by only a strobe light. During this test, the strobes are still on, but a fairly bright light is also shining on the creature as it did when it was functional.

With Pandora now open, it is expected that the ride will be closed for a period and the Yeti will be fixed, but it is unclear as to when that might happen.

55 minutes ago, dblr....Rennie said:

I saw the title and thought coolers........DUH :dontknow:

That's what I thought too.

If they ever get the thing working maybe they can do a product tie in. You know something like, "Every Yeti carries a Yeti" or build Everest out of a bunch of Frozen themed Yeti coolers.

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:20 AM, keith_h said:

That's what I thought too.

If they ever get the thing working maybe they can do a product tie in. You know something like, "Every Yeti carries a Yeti" or build Everest out of a bunch of Frozen themed Yeti coolers.

Now that's funny!!!!! Just if they do I hope my son does not find out even if he does get a 50% discount on them he has no need for another Yeti product

19 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Now that's funny!!!!! Just if they do I hope my son does not find out even if he does get a 50% discount on them he has no need for another Yeti product

Oh that's a nice discount. Brian's being eyeing one up but doesn't want to spend the money. 

3 hours ago, Beckers said:

Oh that's a nice discount. Brian's being eyeing one up but doesn't want to spend the money. 

Text me which one and can see if he still has any pro-deals available. They are not always offered but he waits until he can get one, not sure he can help but you never know. Also check RTIC brand hear they are just as good and cheaper.