Book Your Adult Beverage Seminars BEFORE You Go on the Cruise

Apparently this is a thing now.  I am of course all for it, lol.

http://www.chipandco.com/now-can-book-adult-beverage-tasting-priors-disney-cruise-275164/

As you already know, Disney Cruise Line has something to offer for everyone in the family. However, many adults do not know about the various adult activities including adult beverage classes and tastings that are available on each Disney sailing. In the past you would have to book your reservation for a seminar on your embarkation day. Now you an book your tasting or class when you do your on-line check-in.

Check out these tastings and classes that are offered below and make plans to send your kids to the Kid’s Club so you can enjoy some much-needed adult time!

•  Amari Tasting
  • Beer Tasting
  • Bourbon Tasting
  • Champagne Tasting
  • Chocolate and Liqueur Tasting
  • Cognac Tasting
  • Martini Tasting
  • Mixology Class
  • Mojito and Caipirinha Tasting
  • Rum Tasting
  • Stem-to-Stern Wine Tasting
  • Tequila & Margarita Tasting
  • Whiskey Tasting

Seminars vary based on your ship and itinerary. A nominal fee is required at the time of booking to reserve you spot. All guests must me 21 or older to attend.

Have you every participated in a tasting or class aboard Disney Cruise Line?

I am actually really happy about this one. Having to wait in long lines to maybe get the class you want while just wanting to start your cruise is annoying. Last ear Sil went to get hers set up and was gone for over an hour while I was trying to manage our carry ons and Gram in her wheel chair. Thankfully CMs jumped right in to assist us. 

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

Is there no longer anything you can do at Disney that doesn't require a reservation?

Soon you're going to have to reserve a spot in a particular bathroom at a certain time.

Maybe MDE will utilize the Poo (as opposed to Pooh) emoji to book your time.

As long as they guarantee that someone has not peed on the seat, I am all for it!

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I am actually really happy about this one. Having to wait in long lines to maybe get the class you want while just wanting to start your cruise is annoying. Last ear Sil went to get hers set up and was gone for over an hour while I was trying to manage our carry ons and Gram in her wheel chair. Thankfully CMs jumped right in to assist us. 

All I was saying is Disney is killing spontaneity.  You have to plan your entire trip months/years in advance.

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

All I was saying is Disney is killing spontaneity.  You have to plan your entire trip months/years in advance.

I guess it comes down to a point of view. Even before I was a TA I wanted thing planned. I leave time for things to happen when they will but I like knowing the things I want to do the most are set up and done.