Peek into the Production of the Avengers Infinity War to come out in 2018

I watched the the video.  It is really cool.  Of course, I really like the Marvel movies, so I am biased, but it looks to be awesomesauce.  I just drool over Thanos and Thor.  Oh my!

http://www.chipandco.com/sneak-peek-avengers-infinity-war-d23expo-nothing-short-amazing-275802/

Guests at D23 Expo’s Walt Disney Live-Action Movie Panel were surprised when the entire cast of “Avengers: Infinity War” showed up on stage. Here is the list of who showed up for the panel:

• Josh Brolin (Thanos)
  • Paul Bettany, (Jarvis, who is now Vision)
  • Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch)
  • Pom Klementieff (Mantis)
  • Karen Gillan (Nebula)
  • Dave Bautista (Drax)
  • Don Cheadle (War Machine)
  • Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier)
  • Anthony Mackie (Falcon)
  • Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange)
  • Tom Holland (Spider-Man)
  • Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther)
  • Mark Ruffalo (Hulk)
  • Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
  • Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)

In addition to the stars appearing on stage, guests were privileged to see a sneak peak clip of the upcoming movie. Here is what we learned from the clip about the new movie:

• It began with team Guardians of the Galaxy, when a man collides into their ship. That man?
  • Thor!!!!!!! With the short hair he has in the Thor: Ragnarok trailer! The Guardians bring Thor into their ship and try to wake him up.
  • Thor says “Something is terribly wrong.” Uh-oh.
  • We see Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet! AHHHHH!!!!!
  • We see hair raise up on Peter Parker’s arm as he looks out of school bus.
  • We see Spider-Man in his super advanced suit standing on some sort of aircraft!
  • We see Cap with a beard!
  • We see Doctor Strange with the Guardians of the Galaxy and Iron Man looking really worried!
  •  We see Loki with the Tesseract

Want to see how it all went down? Check it out here:

How pumped are you for this movie to be released now?!

On 7/16/2017 at 2:45 PM, AuburnJen said:

I watched the the video.  It is really cool.  Of course, I really like the Marvel movies, so I am biased, but it looks to be awesomesauce.  I just drool over Thanos and Thor.  Oh my!

http://www.chipandco.com/sneak-peek-avengers-infinity-war-d23expo-nothing-short-amazing-275802/

I think it's interesting that Disney and Sony are collaborating and allowing their characters to cross boundaries and studios.

Guess they both know that the Marvel Universe is a $$$ making behemoth and they both want to cash in on it while it's a hot commodity.

Spiderman was in Civil War, and Iron Man, Pepper and Happy were in Spiderman Homecoming, along with a lot of Avenger HQ visuals.