Get a 50 Amp to 30 Amp converter. Then you can plug your rig into a 30 Amp plug. You won't be able to run as much at the same time, but it should keep the lights and A/C running. You might have to do some power conserving when running the microwave. If you have two A/Cs don't know if you can crank them full blast at the same time.

On 9/12/2017 at 10:02 AM, Littleolwoman.aka.Kristie said:

As the rig is 38' in length. I am concerned about finding camping spots. Any other big riggers have advice?

40' seems to be the critical #, with that said our FW was 42' and never had any issues.

On 9/12/2017 at 11:18 AM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Get a 50 Amp to 30 Amp converter. Then you can plug your rig into a 30 Amp plug. You won't be able to run as much at the same time, but it should keep the lights and A/C running. You might have to do some power conserving when running the microwave. If you have two A/Cs don't know if you can crank them full blast at the same time.

Okay no big deal then. We already have to turn the air conditioning off when running the microwave.

14 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

40' seems to be the critical #, with that said our FW was 42' and never had any issues.

I was nervous as I had read that 35' was the critical #. Good to know you guys haven't had any issues. The over hang on the rug is pretty decent, so as long as we aren't backing up to a tree we should fit.

On 9/12/2017 at 8:15 PM, PGHFiend said:

I'm willing to look if it's within reason from Pittsburgh 

14 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

I am in Delaware but close to the south east section of Pa

The rig is in Julian, PA. It's a very small town north of State College. We have spoken with the seller numerous times now and he seems very upfront and willing to answer all our questuons. He just bought the rig in June from a dealer where it was inspected and maintenanced. They are relocating and don't want the worry of what to do with the camper. There is a part of me that is apprehensive as we have had numerous scam attempts and dishonst buyer/seller encounters. We are going to Skype a walk through and then if all still seems good drive the 9 hours to look at it with the intent to buy. Thank you so much for offering to go and check it out but I think it would be too far out of the way for you both.

2 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Good luck with the purchase. I did look it up and it seems to be a nice rig. Sleeps 10 is rare and I like the 2 couches.....the little stupid chairs they use otherwise are a joke. 

I agree with you on the stupid little chairs. With our big crew, the two couches plus dinette will fit everyone nicely. I plan to add a few extra seat belts as well. Just waiting on the financing.