We just did a week at a campground in NJ and 2 things we saw I thought you'd be interested in.

Adam spotted this sign, which lead to the guessing game of why is the lady's name marked over with tape? Dead? Divorced? A joke? ae1c0e850f619bc88e81c39e4ce76270.jpg

A 5th wheel pulled in a few sites away and while they were setting up we heard this awful, loud bang. Turns out he forgot to drop his tailgate before pulling the truck out from under it. Yikes.9c076ea93e20a568b624b32aee307b9e.jpg85f8ed0bf7ea7d1a6db0ad5e3044c94c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a water wheel, it was moving in the beginning of our trip but we had a really bad storm one night and it stopped working after that. Not sure why it stopped.

the campground is called Hospitality Creek in Williamstown, Nj. It's pretty nice and they are very strict. No golf carts, no drunks, no loud parties. The Fort could learn a thing or two from them. At night you constantly see a staff member on a golf cart (they are the only ones who can have them) looping to make sure everything is good. They have a lake, an activity pool and a regular pool. My kids love it there. 

1 hour ago, Beckers said:

We just did a week at a campground in NJ and 2 things we saw I thought you'd be interested in.

Adam spotted this sign, which lead to the guessing game of why is the lady's name marked over with tape? Dead? Divorced? A joke? ae1c0e850f619bc88e81c39e4ce76270.jpg

Let's hope just a father/son trip this time. 

17 minutes ago, caveat lector said:

That dented tailgate is sickening. Probably happens more than we know

Truck and camper both looked brand new.  The tailgate is completely ruined. I felt really bad for them. Good reminder to take your time and check everything.

1 hour ago, parrothead7368 aka Norm said:

I grew up swimming at Hospitality Creek a lot, I lived about a mile away, the next lake down. Its nice, but way over priced. Actually it's in Cecil, NJ, us Cecilites take pride, just uses the Williamstown zip code. LOL

I agree it's expensive! $690 for a week for a pull through site, next year the prices are higher and it's $720 for the week. 

I jas had no idea it wasn't actually Williamstown either! Learn something new every day!