Menu Changes at Cali Grill?

43 minutes ago, shoreline99 said:

Rumors are floating that the menu at Cali Grill is changing to buffet type stations. Anyone been there lately that can confirm? If so, that would really change the value of the meal.

I hope not.

Edit:

I just looked at the menu and the one for Brunch shows self serve items in addition to order at your table. The dinner menu still shows everything as order at your table. It makes sense to me that brunch would be buffet style.

13 hours ago, shoreline99 said:

Rumors are floating that the menu at Cali Grill is changing to buffet type stations. Anyone been there lately that can confirm? If so, that would really change the value of the meal.

What What Whaaaaaat??!   

I hope someone is just confusing the brunch setup with something more.  I can't see that making any sense at all at Calif. Grill or at any signature dining location. For sure it would mean a total overhaul of the menu... buffet sushi??

nopedy nope nope.

13 hours ago, keith_h said:

I hope not.

Edit:

I just looked at the menu and the one for Brunch shows self serve items in addition to order at your table. The dinner menu still shows everything as order at your table. It makes sense to me that brunch would be buffet style.

I'm guessing there was a glitch on the menu site and there was some overreaction. However, I have heard that the food quality has dropped off a bit since the head chef left (not the service).