Halloween Treats

This is a new Halloween themed cinnamon roll which is going to be sold at the Starbucks in Main Street starting one week from today:

Halloween kicks off early this year in Magic Kingdom Park, with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select evenings beginning Aug. 25, fun-filled evening with trick-or-treating throughout the park, eerie entertainment and Disney characters that go bump in the night.

But it’s more than a dozen specially created treats – some available only during the parties, some all day in Magic Kingdom Park – that are most delectable (and Instagrammable). Here’s the sweet rundown:

New treats offered all day, every day, beginning Aug. 25-Nov. 1

• Stop in the Main Street Bakery for a bright orange Mickey Halloween Cupcake with chocolate cake filled with purple marshmallow fluff topped with orange vanilla buttercream, sprinkles and a white chocolate scarecrow Mickey. The Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll takes on a spooky twist with orange icing and a chocolate spider web.

The horror!

The official announcement is here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/08/its-all-treats-no-tricks-for-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-in-magic-kingdom-park-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

TCD

Just now, Tri-Circle-D said:

Do you want me to mail you one?

I'm sure this season's supply has already been pre-made in the New Jersey factory where they make this kind of stuff.  All you will need to do is blow the dust off of it, and you can enjoy it in all its dry and stale glory.

TCD

Hah. I may take you up on that when I need my fix in a month. We leave tomorrow so will be missing it.

49 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I'm concerned that this thread did not lure DIT out of hiding.

His avatar is missing, and his profile shows he hasn't logged in since July 28th.

Is he OK?

It's not like him to miss an opportunity to comment on a Main Street Bakery Cinnamon Roll.

TCD

Maybe he got an insider sneak peek of it and went into shock. 

• 3 weeks later...

it really doesn't matter how it looks, as long as it tastes good.  That second picture is hilarious, however.  Maybe it was somebody's first day.