1 minute ago, caveat lector said:

If I were out looping around Halloween, that seems like a fun place to be.  I like haunted houses, which seems like what they were trying to do. If their intent is to hurt people, I wouldn't support that.

Their intent is irrelevant to me. Staging a haunted house on your own site, where people can voluntarily enter, or not, is fine. Hiding at various places around the loop, where they could encounter someone just heading to the bathhouse, is absolutely unacceptable.  

31 minutes ago, Roberta said:

Their intent is irrelevant to me. Staging a haunted house on your own site, where people can voluntarily enter, or not, is fine. Hiding at various places around the loop, where they could encounter someone just heading to the bathhouse, is absolutely unacceptable.  

Sorry, I didn't jump to that assumption.

5 hours ago, caveat lector said:

Sorry, I didn't jump to that assumption.

I didn't jump to any conclusion either. I read it. 

On 8/21/2017 at 0:57 PM, Helmsey......Todd said:

We were in the 900 loop last year and there was a group there that decided to turn it in to a "haunted loop" They had some decorations out that were more "universal like" and people to jump out and scare you. It was neat to see (the first time) but I'm glad they were on the other side of the loop from us. It appeared they had a half dozen or so out in costume scaring people.

We will be at the Fort for Halloween this year, and better not encounter anything like this. Guests do not rent the entire loop, just their site. Nobody has a right to extend their childish games past the limits of their own sites. There are lots of children who may be upset by this sort of thing as well. Family friendly is not = jumping out of the dark and scaring the crap out of people. 

5 hours ago, Roberta said:

I didn't jump to any conclusion either. I read it. 

We will be at the Fort for Halloween this year, and better not encounter anything like this. Guests do not rent the entire loop, just their site. Nobody has a right to extend their childish games past the limits of their own sites. There are lots of children who may be upset by this sort of thing as well. Family friendly is not = jumping out of the dark and scaring the crap out of people. 

:)