Disneyland discounted tickets

Disneyland discounted tickets. 

I just read this on mouse savers.com. I thought some of you might be interested in it. 

"Disneyland (California) – aRes has a special offer on 3-, 4- and 5-day Park Hopper tickets – adults pay the kids price! First use on these tickets must take place by December 31, 2018. You read that correctly – 2018! And we have a special offer from the Hilton Anaheim just for newsletter subscribers."

1 hour ago, disneylitch......Debbie said:

Need Disney World discount tickets!!

Along those lines... 

Check out Undercover Tourist.  They're an authorized reseller and currently have some decent savings on longer tickets. You can even save $20+ on a 3 day ticket and the savings get bigger the bigger the ticket.  Biggest savings right now is their 6 Day Park Hopper+ = $67 off gate price.

https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/walt-disney-world-resort/

And if you're looking to upgrade to a much longer ticket or an AP, you can do the upgrade thingy  (I know we have a thread about this somewhere)

I just did this for my next AP.  I bought the 6 Day PH and when we get there I'll use it and then upgrade to an AP.  

6 hours ago, disneylitch......Debbie said:

Thanks for the information.  I will compare that price with the price at Shades of Green.  We usually get the 10 day pass and not the park hopper.  We will be going at Christmas 2018 and might need to do the park hopper then.

I don't think Undercover Tourist can beat SOG, plus don't think there is sales tax with SOG

• 2 weeks later...