34 minutes ago, Wade said:

Yep. He addressed me as Wade but my screen name was DisCamp because Wade was taken. Sounds like he is a Fort Fiender himself.

That's OK. Reading posts here is probably the only enjoyment any of them experience all day.

And this site is the only resource available to them for accurate information about the Fort.  Otherwise, they would be relying on guesses because most of them rarely visit the Fort.

TCD

34 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

That's OK. Reading posts here is probably the only enjoyment any of them experience all day.

And this site is the only resource available to them for accurate information about the Fort.  Otherwise, they would be relying on guesses because most of them rarely visit the Fort.

TCD

I'm glad I'm Team Fort Fiends then.

17 hours ago, Wade said:

We're glad too!

16 hours ago, bhall said:

That will probably make your posts vanish and account banninated

15 hours ago, Wade said:

That already happened within hours of me joining. I'm here for the long haul. 

Wow... they're nothing if not consistent! 

It's truly remarkable that after all these years, they're still shooting themselves in the foot by banning new people who are looking to contribute good content, simply because they post here too.  Seriously kids... it's been 6+ years and when was the last time anyone even mentioned Fort Fiends over there? I haven't pointed my browser in that direction in years at this point and  anyone that's joined there in the last 4-5 years probably knows nothing about "The Great Brouhaha." THEY are the ones keeping the nonsense alive by continuing to behave like pouty children.

But then again, if they're continuing to rely on us here to scavenge content, they probably don't want to risk being called out on it.   Again.  :P 

56 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

We're glad too!

Wow... they're nothing if not consistent! 

It's truly remarkable that after all these years, they're still shooting themselves in the foot by banning new people who are looking to contribute good content, simply because they post here too.  Seriously kids... it's been 6+ years and when was the last time anyone even mentioned Fort Fiends over there? I haven't pointed my browser in that direction in years at this point and  anyone that's joined there in the last 4-5 years probably knows nothing about "The Great Brouhaha." THEY are the ones keeping the nonsense alive by continuing to behave like pouty children.

But then again, if they're continuing to rely on us here to scavenge content, they probably don't want to risk being called out on it.   Again.  :P 

Yeah a podcast (especially a little one like mine) is not much different than a message board post. Its just an audio version for people on the go. For them to ban me because their Website has a podcast that rarely mentions Fort Wilderness is hilariously misguided. 

Funny you mention the brouhaha. I first lurked on Fort Fiends in 2013 before our first trip to the Fort and saw numerous cryptic posts referencing the other site, etc. I didn't get it at the time but I'm starting to connect the dots. I literally had never heard of the camping portion of that forum until I stumbled across it on google Monday night.  

19 hours ago, Wade said:

Someone needs to come up with a shirt like this. Giant Snarky head on the front and on the back #TeamFortFiends.