RIP Jingle Cruise?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just heard through the coconut telegraph that Jungle Cruise reopened last night. So, the rumors about substantial hurricane damage were not true. But, I still haven't seen an official anno

The TCD Gang is back from a quick trip to Disneyland. While there, Twin #1 caught up with some of her old Skipper friends. Word on the street there is that the Jingle Cruise overlay for the

It's a shame, but it seems like members of this board are not as interested in trip reports as they used to be. Which is fine.  Things change. I am not sure at this point if I'll ever bother writing a

Hang on!  While it shows in the FP attraction listings as Jungle Cruise, when I click on it for the attraction description in the MDE app, I'm seeing this at the bottom...

"This holiday season, join our homesick skippers as they set out on a holly-jolly journey..."

The only catch is that I can see that when I look at the description for dates much earlier too - including October.

Annnnnd... I'm only seeing this on the app, not on the website.

So... yeah, I don't know what any of that means.  :unsure:

9 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Hang on!  While it shows in the FP attraction listings as Jungle Cruise, when I click on it for the attraction description in the MDE app, I'm seeing this at the bottom...

"This holiday season, join our homesick skippers as they set out on a holly-jolly journey..."

The only catch is that I can see that when I look at the description for dates much earlier too - including October.

Annnnnd... I'm only seeing this on the app, not on the website.

So... yeah, I don't know what any of that means.  :unsure:

Weird that you can't see it on the website.

I see this on the website:

The Jingle Cruise

Join the homesick Jungle Cruise skippers as they set out on a holly jolly journey packed with shenanigans.

Each year during the holiday season, your favorite Jungle Cruise experiences transform into the Jingle Cruise—a festive-yet-familiar adventure, from stem to stern!

As you make your way through attraction queue to the boathouse and beyond, be sure to check out all the merry décor that’s been mailed to the skippers, or that they've created themselves. They’ve even added a few holiday jokes to their tours to help everyone get in the spirit!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/magic-kingdom/jungle-cruise/

TCD