You can get a parking pass at the Outpost for your trailer and park it in the overflow. They usualy give you a ziplock bag for the pass. I would take a couple zip ties to attach it. I recommend a lock for the trailer too. 

7 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

You can get a parking pass at the Outpost for your trailer and park it in the overflow. They usualy give you a ziplock bag for the pass. I would take a couple zip ties to attach it. I recommend a lock for the trailer too. 

Thank you.  I'll pass this information along to mom and dad.

Thanks again :) 

2 hours ago, keith_h said:

With the size of those trailers I would just disconnect at the site, roll it to the back and park over the tongue.

I agree with trying to keep the trailer at the site.  If it's a premium site, there should be room.  I've seen lots of Fort guests keep their extra trailers at their sites, and since the overflow lot is far from secure, I'd only park my extra trailer there as a last resort.  I've heard lots of stories about trailers disappearing from the overflow lot.

TCD

18 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I agree with trying to keep the trailer at the site.  If it's a premium site, there should be room.  I've seen lots of Fort guests keep their extra trailers at their sites, and since the overflow lot is far from secure, I'd only park my extra trailer there as a last resort.  I've heard lots of stories about trailers disappearing from the overflow lot.

TCD

And you can always just keep pushing it behind you into some common area like the tenters did over the summer...

12 minutes ago, Travisma said:

And you can always just keep pushing it behind you into some common area like the tenters did over the summer...

Absolutely.

If it's behind a motorhome, chances are that no one is going to see it or say anything about it.

I guarantee you that if we went to the Fort right now, we'd see lots of sites with an extra trailer parked at the site, in addition to the main camping unit and a car.

TCD

On 9/29/2017 at 11:07 AM, Travisma said:

Ha...right?!

On 9/29/2017 at 0:45 PM, Duane said:

We use a tow dolly to pull our car down and have always left in the overflow lot.  We have not had an issue since we bought the MOHO and dolly in 2009.

Good to hear.  

On 9/29/2017 at 7:34 AM, ImDownWithDisney said:

I would get a high quality tongue lock to secure it.

I asked; they have one.

On 9/29/2017 at 8:40 AM, keith_h said:

I would also get a lock for the trailer's spare tire.

They have one of those, too.

On 9/29/2017 at 10:48 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

I'll pass that along to my parents.  I'm not familiar with how the set up works, but I know the turn off at the entry... guess they would just unload the toad there, then pull into the loop and we'd disconnect at the site... push the trailer in and then back the MOHO in.

On 10/5/2017 at 7:55 AM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

I'll pass that along to my parents.  I'm not familiar with how the set up works, but I know the turn off at the entry... guess they would just unload the toad there, then pull into the loop and we'd disconnect at the site... push the trailer in and then back the MOHO in.

That's the idea.