Wheel of Fortune Taping at Epcot

Wheel of Fortune Taping Shows at Walt Disney World on Oct. 10-12

On October 10-12, Wheel of Fortune will be taping three weeks of shows at Epcot, at the stage between World Showcase and Future World. Just like Epcot, the show is celebrating its 35th anniversary; so the combination of Wheel of Fortune and Epcot is a perfect fit! More information about operational impacts will be shared as we get closer to the filming. Viewers were able to get tickets to the show through WFTV and the Wheel Watchers Club, and they are no longer available.

Wheel of Fortune’s “35th Anniversary at Walt Disney World” weeks will air during the November, February, and May Sweeps periods – the week of November 13, Feb. 12-16, 2018, and the week of April 30, 2018.

whe337847LARGE.jpg

PHOTO: © 2017 Wheel of Fortune. All Rights Reserved.

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Wow-they can tape three weeks of shows in three days?  Must be nice for Pat and Vanna (are they still around?).

It's funny to read that the tickets for the taping have all been distributed.  I never saw a peep about an opportunity to get tickets anywhere.

TCD

Gee and how many "bloggers" do you think will be posting about being there...

You have to be a member of The Club:

https://www.wheeloffortune.com/benefits/           ENJOY THE “WHEEL-Y” AWESOME PERKS! Love Wheel? We get it! That’s why we created a club for folks like you. It’s called the Wheel Watchers Club, and it’s totally free to join. To start, you get a personal SPIN ID — this is your ticket to winning big, like in the My$tery Wedge $10K Giveaway. You'll also receive a fun weekly newsletter full of show scoop. In addition, members can get access to VIP tickets to show tapings, receive special offers from partners and more.

1 hour ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Wheel of Fortune has a club - who knew??

They have sweepstakes for club member to win Disney trips, cruises, etc.  And to other places. I keep meaning to join although I never win anything ever.

Sea & Shore Sweepstakes: From February 13-17, 2017 Wheel Watchers had the chance to win a four-night family cruise to The Bahamas from Wheel and Disney Cruise Line! 

Grand Adventures Sweepstakes: Wheel of Fortune gave away five vacations for four to WALT DISNEYWORLD RESORT.

From February 15 - 19, 2016 viewers had the chance to win a family vacation to Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in beautiful Ko Olina, Hawaii plus a $1,000 Disney gift card! 

Yep, and there is also the $5,000 every day prize. They draw a member number every day, and the member has 24 hours to call in to claim the prize.

I can see 5 shows taped per day.

On the old Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, on the Walk In and Win day, they taped a week's worth of shows.

I attended another taping for regular contestants, and a show taping took about an hour.