Halloween 2017 Availability - get it while it lasts!!

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, thegooftroopfla said:

I can’t even get nov 2nd - 6th. Much less halloween

It took me 2 months of trying to snag Oct 29, 30 and Nov 1-5. We checked every day, sometimes twice a day, and even still I only ended up being able to book them one day at a time.  

Keep trying! You might luck out with a cancellation as it gets closer.

1 hour ago, thegooftroopfla said:

We finally got it after trying a couple times a day. Yesterday my wife was down in bed all day. She kept checking every 15 minutes and it finally popped up around 630 pm

Great news!  That's pretty much how it went for us too.  DH and I were both checking multiple times a day.  A couple of times he texted me that something popped up so I could book it from home.  He called Disney again tonight to link the last few days.  We have 11 reservations and 10 of those were to get a total of 11 days.  

I don't even care where we end up or if we have to move sites at some point.  Right now I just want to get there.

14 hours ago, thegooftroopfla said:

We finally got it after trying a couple times a day. Yesterday my wife was down in bed all day. She kept checking every 15 minutes and it finally popped up around 630 pm

Glad you got it, was about the time I canceled ours and hoped a Fiend would get it.