I am in my usual assigned site on the 3000 loop.  Cranked up the Magic Bullet yesterday and made a Kungaloosh for myself, and a Pina Colada for FWGirl.  Loop did well thru Irma, no damage.  Beer line replacement is about half complete, should be done for the weekend.  Weather is hot and humid with thunderstorms in forecast, but hey, it's Florida, what do you expect?

And for those Ken fans out there, he is still at Trails End and will be celebrating 41 years with Disney soon.

Pool is open 24/7.  As always, suits are optional.

Todays critter count, which covers the 4 am potty walk with Murphy as well as my bike ride, is as follows:

1 very large armadillo

2 bunnies

10 deer

2 raccoon

2  turkey

3 hours ago, ftwildernessguy said:

And for those Ken fans out there, he is still at Trails End and will be celebrating 41 years with Disney soon.

Amazing!!  

50 minutes ago, ftwildernessguy said:

Todays critter count, which covers the 4 am potty walk with Murphy as well as my bike ride, is as follows:

1 very large armadillo

2 bunnies

10 deer

2 raccoon

2  turkey

We haven't seen armadillos or bunnies the last couple of trips.  But that turkey count seems low - maybe they looked at the calendar and decided it was a good time to bug out.  ;) 

Enjoy the 3000 loop - and get back to work on the beer lines!

At this point in the afternoon, I am trying to figure out the plural of Kungaloosh.  Kungaleesh?  Kungalooshes?  I have now had two, anyway"

7 hours ago, ftwildernessguy said:

1 very large armadillo

2 bunnies

10 deer

2 raccoon

2  turkey

I think you may have won critter bingo with all those sightings

1 hour ago, ftwildernessguy said:

At this point in the afternoon, I am trying to figure out the plural of Kungaloosh.  Kungaleesh?  Kungalooshes?  I have now had two, anyway"

I like Kungalooshes, if only to hear what that would sound like after a couple.

49 minutes ago, Wade said:

I think you may have won critter bingo with all those sightings

2 gators, a snake and a coyote and you win the cover all!

Part of our trips to the 3000 loop include visiting our friends Andy and Sue who moved down here some 15 years ago.  Both have worked for Disney since then, although Andy more so,than Sue.  Sadly, today Sue passed away.  Regrettably, it was before we had a chance to see her.  I suppose it is good that we are here to offer Andy some support, but it indeed a sad day at the Outback.  

We had lunch today with Andy at Olivias at Old Key West.  We talked about Sue, we shed a few tears, we had a few laughs.  It was  a good day.