Hello the Fort!

I will be staying at the Cabins in 48 days.( woot woot woot! )..and this is a special trip for my grandchildren and I....I won't be seeing them at Christmas so I want to surprise them by decorating the cabin. I've seen sites decorated ( I've stayed with friends as I don't have a rig....YET ) but I've never noticed if the cabins are decorated. Is it allowed? Planning lights, wreaths etc...obviously not using nails etc....but probably would attach to railings with floral wire etc.

Very excited to be going back to the Fort ( we usually stay on property somewhere! )

Welcome! 

Decorate away, there used to be (maybe still is, we weren't there last year so don't know if they were or not) a big group that took up a whole loop of cabins around the first or second weekend in December and would go all out with decorations. They had a contest and a golf cart parade through the Fort. I know the cabins have power outlets on the front to charge golf carts I'm not sure if there are any others outside or not if you're bringing anything that needs power. 

Heck we even saw windows at Port Orleans French Quarter decorated for Halloween when we were there in September.