My brother just got back from the Fort and advised me that on 2 different mornings, once for Epcot and once for AK, the first bus did not get to the Outpost until about 15 minutes prior to park opening.

He (just like me) gets to the Outpost an hour before park opening (early or regular).

I did not know if this was just isolated incidents or has this been occurring regularly .

3 hours ago, ftwildernessrick said:

My brother just got back from the Fort and advised me that on 2 different mornings, once for Epcot and once for AK, the first bus did not get to the Outpost until about 15 minutes prior to park opening.

He (just like me) gets to the Outpost an hour before park opening (early or regular).

I did not know if this was just isolated incidents or has this been occurring regularly .

Hopefully an isolated incident 

12 hours ago, ftwildernessrick said:

Did your brother mention anything about the monitors at the Outpost bus stop?  Did they not show any buses arriving?

I hope it's an isolated incident. This did happen to me a couple of times over the years, and is the reason that I won't trust the buses if I want to be at a park for rope drop.  I made an exception to that rule for the opening day of Pandora this past May, only because I thought the parking lot situation might be really bad.  That ended up working out fine, but I am going to stick to driving for rope drop- there's nothing more frustrating than getting up early and then watching the time tick by with no bus.

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Did your brother mention anything about the monitors at the Outpost bus stop?  Did they not show any buses arriving?

I hope it's an isolated incident. This did happen to me a couple of times over the years, and is the reason that I won't trust the buses if I want to be at a park for rope drop.  I made an exception to that rule for the opening day of Pandora this past May, only because I thought the parking lot situation might be really bad.  That ended up working out fine, but I am going to stick to driving for rope drop- there's nothing more frustrating than getting up early and then watching the time tick by with no bus.

TCD

We are the same way.  If we are on a leisurely timeline just heading toward a park, we might bus.  If we need/want to be there at a certain time, however, we drive (with the possible exception of MK, depending on where we are staying).  Driving is just far more predictable when timing is a factor.

This happened to us on our last trip as well. We waited close to an hour for the bus to Epcot. One family was worried about missing their breakfast reservation and told the Disney Springs bus driver who did not have anybody to take. He switched his electronic sign and took us to Epcot. Not sure if that's a normal occurrence but it's worth a shot if you are sitting there for awhile. 

31 minutes ago, Wade said:

This happened to us on our last trip as well. We waited close to an hour for the bus to Epcot. One family was worried about missing their breakfast reservation and told the Disney Springs bus driver who did not have anybody to take. He switched his electronic sign and took us to Epcot. Not sure if that's a normal occurrence but it's worth a shot if you are sitting there for awhile. 

I don't think it's normal for bus drivers to deviate from their assigned routes. The typical response is that they will radio it in. But, I have seen bus drivers take it upon themselves to take a guest somewhere. Personally, I feel like some of the delays are caused by bus drivers who have deviated from their routes somewhere.  I know one time at the Wilderness Lodge bus stop, when they were experimenting with having a CM there to communicate with guests, we were told that our bus had been diverted to transport a guest in a wheelchair from one resort to another.  I am not sure why it had to be our bus, but that is what we were told.  We all had to wait for an extra 45 minutes because some bus driver decided to sprinkle pixie dust on another guest.  Great for them, bad for us.

TCD

16 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

We hopped on a bus labeled "magic kingdom" one time only to head out to animal kingdom. It seems the sign didn't change correctly. There was such a revolt by us passangers that the driver diverted to MK.

Where were you waiting for that bus?  There isn't an MK bus from the Fort (except in the evenings from the Settlement).

TCD