24 minutes ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

No more bread with honey at Skipper Canteen, also seemed like smaller portion sizes with the noodle soup, no more popcorn at the Territory Lounge.... I'm sure there is more that I missed. The shaninagans at Skipper Canteen made me cancel my second reservation. 

Bummer!!  We had a favorite Tex Mex place around here that pulled the portion trick.  They had some entrees where you always ended up taking half of it home, and cut them so much that there was just enough for dinner and no more.  I'm not sure what's worse - upping prices a little bit across the boards, or cutting things that people have come to expect.  

Just now, Travisma said:

I thought I saw a hotdog covered in a thick yellow substance last Saturday when we walked thru the back side.

Ah... I found it. Apparently I just skimmed the article.  They did bring the plastic cheese back, but as TCD said it's not free. This is from DFB in July...

Now, there are some changes: you still won’t find Plastic Cheese on the Casey’s Toppings Bar alongside the sauerkraut, onions, and more. Instead, you’ll see it on the menu. For a buck. (Yeah, yeah. I know.)

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/07/21/news-the-return-of-plastic-cheese-at-caseys-corner/

13 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Ah... I found it. Apparently I just skimmed the article.  They did bring the plastic cheese back, but as TCD said it's not free. This is from DFB in July...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/07/21/news-the-return-of-plastic-cheese-at-caseys-corner/

Correct, it used to be out there with the toppings for you to take as you please.

Now it costs a buck.

Not a bad deal- because you get plenty of liquid "cheese" for a buck.  But, you used to get plenty for free.

TCD

1 hour ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I'm not sure what's worse - upping prices a little bit across the boards, or cutting things that people have come to expect.  

I rather they just up the price. Seems to me they are insulting their customer's intelligence by trying to hide a price increase via a product reduction.