So it's still on a limited release, if you're staying at the fort find a drives have them txt you and it will activate you're lyft app for Minnie van.

I've used it 4 times so far and other than some issues I have with how they scheduled pickups it's great. They come direct to your site, the park dropoff locations are in the bus area but closest to gates.

Currently they only have 25 cars on the road. Peak time is 3-7pm expect to wait 15 min for a car.

They can and do travel roads busses don't if traffic is bad.

There are some work around to make pickups at parks faster.

Request a ride, once it's accepted wait,. If a driver shows up with a drop off let them know you are going to cancel current ride and re request a ride and they can accept the ride. There are no cancelation fees charged as with normal Uber / Lift. This saved me about 20 min on a trip from mk to hs for a buzz fp.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the review.

I need some clarification on this paragraph:

40 minutes ago, bdm said:

Request a ride, once it's accepted wait,. If a driver shows up with a drop off let them know you are going to cancel current ride and re request a ride and they can accept the ride. There are no cancelation fees charged as with normal Uber / Lift. This saved me about 20 min on a trip from mk to hs for a buzz fp.

Are you saying that you can approach a driver and ask the driver to accept you as a rider, and then cancel the car that is on its way to you?  I appreciate that saves you time, but that's not a cool thing to do to the driver coming to get you.

Also, you spent $20 to use a Buzz FP?  That can't be right.  Plus Buzz is at the MK.

TCD

Thanks for posting the review.
I need some clarification on this paragraph:
Are you saying that you can approach a driver and ask the driver to accept you as a rider, and then cancel the car that is on its way to you?  I appreciate that saves you time, but that's not a cool thing to do to the driver coming to get you.
Also, you spent $20 to use a Buzz FP?  That can't be right.  Plus Buzz is at the MK.
TCD
Sorry toy story was our fp.

The driver said to cancel. They don't get a ride commission, that get and hourly rate

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk