@Travisma is right.

Here's a PDF of the rules: https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-assets/places-to-stay/campsites-at-fort-wilderness/Vehicles_Carts_and_Recreational_Devices_Rules_and_Regulations.pdf

Skates are allowed on sidewalks and paths only.  No roadway use.

But is a loop road a roadway under these rules?

I know that I've seen kids on skates and scooters on the loop roads all the time.  And I have no problem with that.

These same rules also clearly state that skateboards are not permitted in the Fort.  At all.  But, I don't think I've ever not seen multiple people using skateboards at the Fort every time I've visited.

TCD

3 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

@Travisma is right.

Here's a PDF of the rules: https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-assets/places-to-stay/campsites-at-fort-wilderness/Vehicles_Carts_and_Recreational_Devices_Rules_and_Regulations.pdf

Skates are allowed on sidewalks and paths only.  No roadway use.

But is a loop road a roadway under these rules?

I know that I've seen kids on skates and scooters on the loop roads all the time.  And I have no problem with that.

These same rules also clearly state that skateboards are not permitted in the Fort.  At all.  But, I don't think I've ever not seen multiple people using skateboards at the Fort every time I've visited.

TCD

And ripsticks!

And since there are no sidewalks in the loops, I would venture to say ( your mileage may vary depending on the CM/ranger/security person you ask or see) that since there are no sidewalks in a loop that rollerblades would be permitted on a loop road. How else would you get to a sidewalk or path, unless you walked to the end then put your skates on.

As I sit here drinking my coffee and reading this post, a guy (Adult) goes by on Rollerblades with his small dog on a leash. I wonder if you refer to this as walking the dog, or.....Rollerblading the dog??? Had the dog been a bit bigger, I guess he could have let him pull him around the loop.

One of my kids tried the "rollerblading the dog" technique this past weekend. Said child is 6, said dog is a 60lb high intensity puppy. One second they were there, the next they were off like a rocket. Thankfully the child bailed into the grass. Would have made a perfect AFV entry.

8 hours ago, TN22.....Brady said:

As I sit here drinking my coffee and reading this post, a guy (Adult) goes by on Rollerblades with his small dog on a leash. I wonder if you refer to this as walking the dog, or.....Rollerblading the dog??? Had the dog been a bit bigger, I guess he could have let him pull him around the loop.

Small children get a pass, but under no circumstances should an adult male be using inline skates. Automatic man card revocation.

8 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Small children get a pass, but under no circumstances should an adult male be using inline skates. Automatic man card revocation.

Where do I turn mine in at?  Before knee, ankle and hip problems made it too painful, I used to use inline skates to keep my ankle  nimbleness up to par for ice hockey during the not so icy months.