Disney Food Unwrapped 2012

16 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

This was from 2003. 

Epcot had the wand, Disney MGM Studios...Oh and the end credit title that says 2003. 

I knew it had to be a lot older than 2012.  Aside from the wand and "MGM" reference, Mark Summer's hasn't been brown in a long time.  LOL

3 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I knew it had to be a lot older than 2012.  Aside from the wand and "MGM" reference, Mark Summer's hasn't been brown in a long time.  LOL

It was killing me as I kept thinking this is wrong. It's older. The wand was gone and it was Hollywood Studios by the time we went on our Honeymoon in 2008. 

On 10/21/2017 at 6:35 PM, Katman1356...Jason said:

The wand was gone and it was Hollywood Studios by the time we went on our Honeymoon in 2008. 

It's funny, I was packing up our tiny Disney tree today to take with us and in the 4 parks ornaments set I have the Epcot ball has the wand.  I guess they're older than I thought!

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:14 PM, Katman1356...Jason said:

This was from 2003. 

Epcot had the wand, Disney MGM Studios...Oh and the end credit title that says 2003. 

Good catch.

Some of the footage had to have been shot in 2001 or 2002, as I saw 100 Years of Magic signage on the BAH and in another scene.  That promotion began in 2001 and ended in 2002.

TCD