Oogie Boogie has left the building...

Co worker went to MNSSHP last night.

I had asked him to get me an Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket.  Well they sold out of them last week and aren't getting anymore in.

I had read that they were probably gone and that people were waiting over 2 hours to get them at Disneyland, where they were selling them all day,  but gave him the $$ anyway to see if they still had some squirreled away. No such luck

He did manage to get me the Country Bears Sorcerer cards which will be easier to display and store away.

I wish I had known you wanted one.

When we were in Disneyland last month, they were everywhere, and there weren't any lines.  Same deal with those poison apple steins.

We are not popcorn bucket collectors (thank goodness), so we didn't get any, but we were there on the day the Halloween stuff started, and there was plenty of everything to go around.  I should have bought a bunch to resell on ebay and pay for the trip.

TCD

1 minute ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I wish I had known you wanted one.

When we were in Disneyland last month, they were everywhere, and there weren't any lines.  Same deal with those poison apple steins.

We are not popcorn bucket collectors (thank goodness), so we didn't get any, but we were there on the day the Halloween stuff started, and there was plenty of everything to go around.  I should have bought a bunch to resell on ebay and pay for the trip.

TCD

eBay is getting $35 + shipping

We just got rid of a lot of stuff, so I don't really need to be adding things back. (At least that's what I'm told)!

4 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

You know that you need to do as you're told.

If Momma's not happy . . .

TCD

Yeah I just found my Country Bear plastic crock jug stuck in the laundry room in the shoe organizer where we keep all of our Yeti type cups and bottles.

It used to be in the kitchen on a shelf for all the world to see.

8 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Yeah I just found my Country Bear plastic crock jug stuck in the laundry room in the shoe organizer where we keep all of our Yeti type cups and bottles.

It used to be in the kitchen on a shelf for all the world to see.

See?  You should be happy that you didn't get that popcorn bucket.  It just would have gotten you in trouble.

TCD