Got there early and stayed late

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 2 (October 12) started much like day one.  Birthday boy was up around 5am, again asking about The Small World.. So instead of fighting to get him back to sleep we started to slowly get moving

Day 3 Epcot with Grandma, and Niece. Right off the bat, Grandma and Niece who were staying at the Contemp didn't transfer to the Epcot monorail and were lost in to the resort monorail for 20 minu

On 10/28/2017 at 2:03 PM, Tony said:

Awesome report i'm having a blast just following along! Finally cooler weather is upon us down here now.

Yeah I think it cooled off on this day.  Went from 87-92 down to 80-84 but cooler is cooler

On 10/28/2017 at 3:04 PM, h2odivers...Ray said:

Great update and pix. 

I miss the afternoon nap days with DD

Would be nice if we could get more of them.

On 10/28/2017 at 10:12 PM, Littleolwoman.aka.Kristie said:

Total score on the walk ups. If I ride SW in the morning that song is stuck in my head ALL day, so we typically ride it late in the day lol. 

We dont do many end of days with Cody as he burns out around 2pm

On 10/29/2017 at 6:27 AM, ImDownWithDisney said:

I am not ashamed to admit that I love riding IASW. Each one of our 3 kids always loved it as infants and toddlers. The sounds and colors would have them captivated. Now when we ride it brings back those memories.

Yeah riding it as a adult only makes you hearken back to day of old

On 10/29/2017 at 7:52 AM, dblr....Rennie said:

Still reading along, great trip report, all look like they are having a great time!!!!!!!!!

It was a blast

On 10/31/2017 at 12:50 PM, Robin said:

No one looks happy in your boat on pirates why so serious everyone?

I was trying to get the wife to hold on to the boy for the drop and get them ready for the pic... its my fault.

ok part 2 of day 6,  sorry for the very long delay.  Life happened.

So after eating at Tortuga the boy was showing sings of fading, so Mommy made an executive decision to head to the camper and try to do some R&R then back in to MK for some evening festivities.

On the boat ride back the boy went down for the count in his stroller so we pushed him back to the camper and sat around outside enjoying some warm weather and cold drinks.

MF4tJyu.jpg

Cody woke up around 3pm and we all decided to just hang out at the pool.  Shortly after dinner the wife told me that her sister and I would be going back into MK because it was her only day in MK and she wanted to get in some rides we didn't get to.  So Back to the boat dock and off to MK.

First ride was Big Thunder Mt, 10 min wait, seems like the attractions god was still with us.  After BTM it was off to Haunted Mansion, 

0og0UIc.jpg

Another short que and in less than 10 minutes were in our doom buggy headed to visit the spooks.  At this point, it was time for a snack so we made a dash for LaFue to get some snacks and a a Brew as we were sitting there I noted it was getting very close to fireworks time, so we finished up and made our way to 7 dwarfs mine train, just as the fireworks started.  We had a 20 min wait, not bad for 7dmt.  After getting off we made a bee line for Space Mountain the fireworks we getting ready to end and lines would get crazy.  We made it and walked right on.  

With all of her must ride attractions done we made our way out and to the boat to finished up the day.  

Time to rest up, big day tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa arrived and we had Breakfast with mickey at AK really early in the morning.  And grandma and grandpa are in wheel chairs...

• 2 months later...