More Water Line Problems at the Fort

Apparently something broke out near the entrance to 300 earlier today.  Water has been gushing out for a while now, and   I also just heard that 1400 doesn't have water and neither do the restrooms at the Meadows pool. They've close any check-ins to 300 until they sort it out.

DH just went out to the Outpost for something else and said they were turning things on and off because they weren't sure which valve was for that line.  (eek)

Our water pressure is super low right now and DH just filled our fresh water tank just in case. 

3 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Apparently something broke out near the entrance to 300 earlier today.  Water has been gushing out for a while now, and   I also just heard that 1400 doesn't have water and neither do the restrooms at the Meadows pool. They've close any check-ins to 300 until they sort it out.

DH just went out to the Outpost for something else and said they were turning things on and off because they weren't sure which valve was for that line.  (eek)

Our water pressure is super low right now and DH just filled our fresh water tank just in case. 

Good idea.  Never a dull moment huh?

16 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

Good idea.  Never a dull moment huh?

No kidding!  LOL

15 hours ago, BuckeyeFortMama said:

We had a burst pipe causing a flood and the need to turn the water off to the 1300 loop on Halloween afternoon.  

I heard something about that too.  yeesh

15 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Ok I'm filling our 110 gallon tank when we get set up on the 18th ?

Seriously not a bad idea!  We got back around 11 last night and the water pressure was back up to normal, but there was a big steel plate in the road over the hole they're still playing in.

DH was at the Outpost talking to a CM that's a licensed plumber.  He said the lines here are a mess and they really need to shut the place down and replace them all.

yeah..... 

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:39 AM, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

No kidding!  LOL

I heard something about that too.  yeesh

Seriously not a bad idea!  We got back around 11 last night and the water pressure was back up to normal, but there was a big steel plate in the road over the hole they're still playing in.

DH was at the Outpost talking to a CM that's a licensed plumber.  He said the lines here are a mess and they really need to shut the place down and replace them all.

yeah..... 

Next time a hurricane shuts down the fort, fix the plumbing!