So, passholders got the short straw again.

There are still a few days until the brand new Sunset Seasons Greetings officially begins at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, but previews are giving guests some amazing sneak peeks. On Saturday night, Walt Disney World cast members had the chance to check out the new Christmas happenings and on Sunday night, it was time for Annual Passholders to get a turn. Here now are all the details you need for the new event as well as pics, video, and info on more previews.

While there will be much more taking place when everything officially begins on Nov. 9, 2017, the previews still brought a lot of fun. WDW Magic reported about Sunday’s preview as it was not officially announced by Disney and pretty much just for those who happened to head to the park that day.

Details of the new show

Sunset Seasons Greetings will take officially begin on Nov. 9, and it will take place nightly through Dec. 31, 2017. Billboards will line Sunset Blvd. and come to life to tell a story throughout the evening, but there is much more.

The main event is the Hollywood Tower Hotel (The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror) which will be transformed into four different scenes with projections. A short story is told on a big screen before the tower is brought to life and snow falls on all the guests who are watching.

Here's the entire story, looks impressive.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4600824/details-on-sunset-seasons-greetings-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-pics-video-segments-more-previews/

45 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

What the Fort?

My daughters told me about the Passholder Preview yesterday morning, but I never received any kind of communication from Disney about the preview.

I guess they just let Passholders know when they arrived at the park.

Too bad.  If there had been more notice, I would have gone.

TCD

They said passholders were told when the went thru the passholder entrance and were given a special wristband.

Said there is another sneak Tuesday and Wednesday for passholders.

And if they are doing a blog contest for MVMCP, shouldn't it be posted today or tomorrow?

What the Fort?
My daughters told me about the Passholder Preview yesterday morning, but I never received any kind of communication from Disney about the preview.
I guess they just let Passholders know when they arrived at the park.
Too bad.  If there had been more notice, I would have gone.
TCD
Ditto. Oh well. Looking forward to seeing this when it officially starts for everyone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk