Went to this two years in a row awhile back. We stayed at Lazydays RV Park/Sales Lot, so it was easy to get to. Great show and lots of RV stuff and gadgets for sale.

Plus they had the worlds largest display of carved butter!  What more could you ask for?  :lol:

On 11/15/2017 at 7:58 AM, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Sounds like a horrible waste of good butter to me! 

I agree!  I guess it is or was a travelling promo for a Dairy Farmers group. It had its own truck to take it to fairs and shows.

I said at the time they needed to be towing one of those Airstream Bambi's made up to look like a giant toaster.....  :lol:

44 minutes ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

I agree!  I guess it is or was a travelling promo for a Dairy Farmers group. It had its own truck to take it to fairs and shows.

I said at the time they needed to be towing one of those Airstream Bambi's made up to look like a giant toaster.....  :lol:

Bordens used to have either a giant carved butter or cheese (way to long ago to remember clearly) of the Elsie logo that traveled to all the different events.

This was back in the 60's.