They snuck this one in early yesterday morning, and it was full before I got a text from one of my daughters telling me about it.

They did this one like they used to do- the entry period closed as soon as it was full.

I'm mad at myself for missing it- I expected it was coming, and it makes sense that it would be the weekend before the movie is released.

I wasn't sure I wanted to see this movie, but my daughters are telling me that the reviews are very positive.

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

They snuck this one in early yesterday morning, and it was full before I got a text from one of my daughters telling me about it.

They did this one like they used to do- the entry period closed as soon as it was full.

I'm mad at myself for missing it- I expected it was coming, and it makes sense that it would be the weekend before the movie is released.

I wasn't sure I wanted to see this movie, but my daughters are telling me that the reviews are very positive.

TCD

I'll spend the $5 a ticket to see it locally before driving all the way to DS.

It didn't seem like you were getting anything else beside the movie ticket.

9 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I'll spend the $5 a ticket to see it locally before driving all the way to DS.

It didn't seem like you were getting anything else beside the movie ticket.

They usually have some kind of small gift for the attendees (e.g. t-shirts, ball caps, special edition Magic Bands), and they give you free popcorn and a drink.

For the Zootopia preview, they had the Zootopia characters there for a meet and greet, which was neat, since no one had met or seen them yet.

TCD

Just now, Tri-Circle-D said:

They usually have some kind of small gift for the attendees (e.g. t-shirts, ball caps, special edition Magic Bands), and they give you free popcorn and a drink.

For the Zootopia preview, they had the Zootopia characters there for a meet and greet, which was neat, since no one had met or seen them yet.

TCD

We were just in Orlando Tuesday evening for my granddaughters school function, and are going to WDW the Saturday after Thanksgiving. So I really didn't feel like heading out there again, especially with getting ready for Thanksgiving.