3 Weeks at the Fort including Halloween

I am not sure if I'm going to have time  do a normal trip report -but wasn't sure where else to post this.  I will try and add to it.  I don't have many pictures but will try and post some.

We were at the Fort or 3 weeks the weeks of 10/15-11/4 - had a blast . That is the longest we've ever stayed.  We really enjoyed it.  It was so neat getting to see all the different people coming and going, and getting to know some of the cast members.  We also got to meet some fiends!

We asked for 1431 - but it was taken - so we were given the option of 1432 - great site!  loved it - right by the food truck, movie, campfire - but that didn't bother us at all.  We ended up being next door neighbors to DisnyZombie and her husband - it was nice getting to meet them and have good neighbors.

We got to see Nacole again the day we arrived - had gotten there and all set-up and went looping and just happened to pass by her.  

It was great seeing you two again!!  I hope you had an awesome three weeks.  We're back and I'm sitting at our site, as I type. The 700 loop this time for us and (so far), it's been much cooler...so nice!

Again, it was wonderful seeing you ☺