We have a cabin booked for a May trip to the World - and our FIRST TRIP TO THE FORT!

In preparation, I'm calculating the effectiveness of the Disney Dining Plan for this trip. I've got a couple of questions about eating in and around the Fort. I tried to find answers to these already on this site, but couldn't....

1. Where are the refillable mug stations at the Fort?

2. Does anyone have experience getting meals to go from P & J's? How does that work? Looks like P & J's counts for a quick service credit... but surely that doesn't work if you get the family bucket of friend chicken?! Anyone have experience with that?

This is a great and welcoming forum. Thanks for all your help!

-Jonathan

There is a refillable mug station at Trails End and at Meadows Pool.

The Giddy Up and Go Fried Chicken Dinner is not a Meal Plan Item.

P&Js has some items. The Lone Rider chicken meal and some breakfast items qualify. Also. Wilderness Lodge Quick Service, and Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary are just a quick boat ride away.

If you are going to the parks, all of the parks, and all other hotels have quick service restaurants. You are not limited to your own resort. We use meals as a chance to explore all the other resorts.