Multiple sites close to each other

While this may not help you now, but last night as I was making a reservation request online for next September, there was a question whether or not I needed to be placed near someone else on another site.  It asked me the name the other reservation was in and what their check-in date was.  Of course is asked me all of the other information such as length of RV, how many slides and about awnings...  Funny thing it still asked if I required to be in a "pet-loop" or not.  I guess Disney has not gotten around to removing that question, or they are just leaving it in if they ever decide to return to having dedicated pet loops.

14 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

This is a topic that has been discussed before.

You need to call the front desk at the Fort and confirm that your reservations are "linked."

If you reserved both sites on one reservation, you are already linked and good to go.

Are both sites the same level of campsite?

TCD

I did a search but didn’t use the right words I guess. Our sites are under my name and the other in my uncles. Can you still actually call the forts front desk? Seems like last year it sent me to the main phone center. We both have preferred sites with pets traveling with us. I can tell them my rv size also I assume? I changed to a 44’ rv with more slides from when I booked them last year

8 hours ago, Jbolen2 said:

I did a search but didn’t use the right words I guess. Our sites are under my name and the other in my uncles. Can you still actually call the forts front desk? Seems like last year it sent me to the main phone center. We both have preferred sites with pets traveling with us. I can tell them my rv size also I assume? I changed to a 44’ rv with more slides from when I booked them last year

The phone number for the Fort's "front desk" is 407-824-2900.  The phone will be answered by someone in a call center.  That person should be able to handle something like linking reservations.  To do that, you will need both reservation numbers.  If that person doesn't know what you're talking about, ask them to transfer you to the actual front desk- it's the only way I know of to speak to someone who is actually at the Fort.

Your request is not complicated, though, so whoever answers the phone should be able to handle it.

Good luck.

TCD