Hello Everyone!

Anyone not able to make their New Year's reservations this year? We were able to snag reservations for this new year's (12/30/17-1/3/17) but we wanted to come in that Friday (12/29) instead of the Saturday. I know it's a long shot but you never know!

Also, we were trying to make reservations for next year for New Year's and it's completely sold out! So Crazy! The dates we were looking for were 12/28/18-1/3/19. I know it's super early for people to cancel but if anyone has a reservation and thinks they can't make it for next year, please let me know!

Thank you all!

Welcome to Fort Fiends!

Good job snagging the NYE reservation for this year.

As with most big holidays, it's going to be hard to add that extra night you're looking for. 

But, stuff does open up once the cancellation period arrives.  I know one NYE the guy in the campsite next to me had called and made his reservation for the weekend the morning of the day he arrived!

As for next year, it would be a good idea to work with a travel agent. There is no cost to you for using a travel agent, as Disney pays their commission. Fellow Fort Fiend @Katman1356...Jason is an expert in making Fort Wilderness reservations.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by working with him.

Good luck!

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Welcome to Fort Fiends!

Good job snagging the NYE reservation for this year.

As with most big holidays, it's going to be hard to add that extra night you're looking for. 

But, stuff does open up once the cancellation period arrives.  I know one NYE the guy in the campsite next to me had called and made his reservation for the weekend the morning of the day he arrived!

As for next year, it would be a good idea to work with a travel agent. There is no cost to you for using a travel agent, as Disney pays their commission. Fellow Fort Fiend @Katman1356...Jason is an expert in making Fort Wilderness reservations.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by working with him.

Good luck!

TCD

Thank you so much!! Wow that's crazy that guy got a reservation! that's really lucky! Thanks for the tip! I already emailed him  so hopefully it works out! Crossing fingers here! It's crazy how hard its getting to get reservations!