Annual Passholders Holiday Magnet

Now that I am a passholder, Disney is tempting me right and left to run down and visit. Today’s temptation came in the form of an email.

8b02b24aecc380263e743040fe355df3.jpg
Jingle All the Way
to Disney's Hollywood Studios[emoji768]

Come celebrate a Flurry of Fun featuring the brand-new Sunset Seasons Greetings!

And while you're here, pick up your complimentary Passholder holiday magnet December 1–17 at the following merchandise locations while supplies last:

Mickey's of Hollywood
Celebrity 5 & 10
Once Upon a Time

If you aren't able to participate in this offering, don't worry! We are excited to bring more great Passholder offerings next month with the Epcot[emoji768] International Festival of the Arts and more throughout the new year!

We look forward to providing a flurry of Passholder fun this holiday season!
Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets. One magnet per Passholder. Available while supplies last. Must visit one of these locations at Disney's Hollywood Studios[emoji768] to receive magnet. Must show your Annual Pass Card and valid photo ID to receive magnet.

Plus, take advantage of your 20% Passholder discount on your holiday shopping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Momof6....aka Marty said:

Now that I am a passholder, Disney is tempting me right and left to run down and visit. Today’s temptation came in the form of an email.

8b02b24aecc380263e743040fe355df3.jpg
Jingle All the Way
to Disney's Hollywood Studiosemoji768.png

Come celebrate a Flurry of Fun featuring the brand-new Sunset Seasons Greetings!

And while you're here, pick up your complimentary Passholder holiday magnet December 1–17 at the following merchandise locations while supplies last:

Mickey's of Hollywood
Celebrity 5 & 10
Once Upon a Time

If you aren't able to participate in this offering, don't worry! We are excited to bring more great Passholder offerings next month with the Epcotemoji768.png International Festival of the Arts and more throughout the new year!

We look forward to providing a flurry of Passholder fun this holiday season!
Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets. One magnet per Passholder. Available while supplies last. Must visit one of these locations at Disney's Hollywood Studiosemoji768.png to receive magnet. Must show your Annual Pass Card and valid photo ID to receive magnet.

Plus, take advantage of your 20% Passholder discount on your holiday shopping!

You beat me to the post.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the passholder survey I got a month or so ago.

The majority of the questions revolved aaround how I felt about the value of my pass, if we got recognized enough and if they did enough for us.

You can probably guess what my answers were like.

So just maybe they listened to people that responded.... see the part above that I bolded

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

You beat me to the post.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the passholder survey I got a month or so ago.

The majority of the questions revolved aaround how I felt about the value of my pass, if we got recognized enough and if they did enough for us.

You can probably guess what my answers were like.

So just maybe they listened to people that responded.... see the part above that I bolded

It's possible.  I've seen lots of CMs in restaurants and merchandise locations asking people if they have an AP to get a discount. Seems like that does 2 things - it's great for those of us that forget to ask about it (been there), but also people around them hear that AP's come with discounts.  :)

When they start doing something nice for Passholders, hold on to your wallets.

The renewal cost for passes has been flat the past few years.  Last year, they even gave everyone a "free" month for renewing.  And the increased shopping and dining discounts they offered in the last year were unprecedented.

But, you know that the increases will come once the new Star Wars stuff is about to open.

TCD

6 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

When they start doing something nice for Passholders, hold on to your wallets.

The renewal cost for passes has been flat the past few years.  Last year, they even gave everyone a "free" month for renewing.  And the increased shopping and dining discounts they offered in the last year were unprecedented.

But, you know that the increases will come once the new Star Wars stuff is about to open.

TCD

They will be getting so many non-passholders crowding into the parks, that they could afford to discount our AP's.  Just in parking alone they will probably pay for the expansions in a year or so!

10 minutes ago, Travisma said:

They will be getting so many non-passholders crowding into the parks, that they could afford to discount our AP's.  Just in parking alone they will probably pay for the expansions in a year or so!

Of course they could afford to discount the AP's.

But, you know that's not how it works.

Like I said, hold on to your wallet.

TCD

Just now, Tri-Circle-D said:

Of course they could afford to discount the AP's.

But, you know that's not how it works.

Like I said, hold on to your wallet.

TCD

I wish they would go back to the old days of buying an admission ticket, then adding on the rides.

Lots of times we just go and walk around and maybe do 1 or 2 minor rides (and Country Bears).

Easy enough to do by putting scanners on everything.

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

I wish they would go back to the old days of buying an admission ticket, then adding on the rides.

Lots of times we just go and walk around and maybe do 1 or 2 minor rides (and Country Bears).

Easy enough to do by putting scanners on everything.

Agreed.   

15 minutes ago, Tony said:

Our mini honeymoon at the fort begins Dec 5th for a week and we're hoping to get a few,  "while supplies last" scares me a bit.

Hopefully, they will limit these to one per passholder, and they will scan the passholder's MB.  That's what they did for the glass tumblers they passed out for last year's Food and Wine Festival.  This year, they just passed out buttons, and the CM's only asked to see the pass and a photo ID. No scanning was done. Any passholder could go back multiple times for more of the buttons.  As far as I know, they didn't run out.

These magnets will probably be more in demand.  They are distributing them in three different locations-all In Hollywood Studios (presumably to draw guests to that park).  With three different locations, and so many different CM's involved, I think they will not be as vigilant as they need to be to limit these to one per passholder, and that they will run out before December 17th.  Hopefully, I'm wrong about that.

TCD

56 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Says you have to show your pass card and ID, not just a MB, so maybe they aren't scanning.

Will have to get my granddaughtes card replaced, she lost hers.

That's all they wanted you to show for the passholder buttons they were passing out at the Food and Wine Festival.

The CM's who staffed that table in the old Wonders of Life pavilion were bored, and offered my oldest daughter an extra September button when she got her October button.  And, when we went in November, Twin #1 was able to talk them into giving her an extra one for her big sister, who wasn't going to make it there in time for a November button.

If that's how they do the magnets, they may run out.

TCD

1 minute ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

That's all they wanted you to show for the passholder buttons they were passing out at the Food and Wine Festival.

The CM's who staffed that table in the old Wonders of Life pavilion were bored, and offered my oldest daughter an extra September button when she got her October button.  And, when we went in November, Twin #1 was able to talk them into giving her an extra one for her big sister, who wasn't going to make it there in time for a November button.

If that's how they do the magnets, they may run out.

TCD

I think this is an odd thing to put in a free give-away.

Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets.

Unfortuntely the magnets get stolen a lot off of cars. People of course expect Disney to replace them. 

I thought about that, too. I would want mine on my car, but would probably store it in the car whenever it is parked. Which makes it not worth the hassle.

But I still want one! Lol

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

That's awesome you got your Passholder magnet already, Marty.

I have never received one.  LOL.

How about your Passholder MB?  Have you ordered it?  I'm interested in hearing whether or not you got your passholder slider?  They never sent mine.

TCD

We have never received any of those except the bands. I did pick up the sliders at DS customer service. My inlaws gave us a magnet since they received two. I have held AP twice with a few years in between.

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

How about your Passholder MB?  Have you ordered it?  I'm interested in hearing whether or not you got your passholder slider?  They never sent mine.

TCD

We received our passholder magic bands the other day, and the sliders were in there.  We renewed ours in the park, and gave us sliders then too...so we now have extra