Annual Passholders Holiday Magnet

We've gotten the sliders the last few years but have never got a magnet. 

I did get a nice empty gift card that I could add money to and keep/gift to someone this year, but that may have been a Christmas thing and not necessarily a passholder thing! ?

We are not passholders and one of those gift cards came to our house too. It was addressed to my 15 year old. She thought that was just cruel of them to send her a gift card with nothing on it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

We are not passholders and one of those gift cards came to our house too. It was addressed to my 15 year old. She thought that was just cruel of them to send her a gift card with nothing on it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I totally agree with her!

That's awesome you got your Passholder magnet already, Marty.
I have never received one.  LOL.
How about your Passholder MB?  Have you ordered it?  I'm interested in hearing whether or not you got your passholder slider?  They never sent mine.
TCD

Yes, I ordered my passholder MagicBand shortly after I got home and it arrived about a week later, with a slider!! :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
16 hours ago, articfox676 said:

Went sat. And picked up our AP Christmas magnet . They Asked for pass holder gold card and drivers license. No scanning of magic bands. The Park was not busy but we were there early.

Well, I guess that means they will run out of these fast.  It should be limited to one per pass.  If they're not scanning anything, then they're not keeping track, and some people will get multiple magnets.  They did keep track with those glass tumblers at last year's Food and Wine Festival.

TCD