Has anyone heard of this?  

Inwas just trying to add some FPs for our up comb trip and when I tried to select FPs, for one of our park days and this came back...

Sorry to Interrupt!

These Guests Need Attention

Please choose a solution for each Guest in this party.

FastPass+ Limit Reached

These Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections.”

WTF!!!!
ive never heard of a Maximum FastPass+ allotment.  I have no FPs scheduled for that day.    We are going for 11 nights/ 12 days. And I have FPs scheduled for 10 days.  Are we only allowed to schedule FPs for ten days?  What about people who go for longer?
5 minutes ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

I am at a loss. Our trips are usually 9 days or shorter.

The weird part is we actually cut a few days off of our trip.  I originally had FPs reserved for 14 days.  But now it won’t let me book more than 10 days. 

Im on hold my Disney right now. 

1 hour ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

I have an AP and have made more than 7 days worth of FP. Strange

Me too.  I had 14 days worth of FPs before this happened. I asked the CM and he said sometimes the system glitches in your favor and sometimes it doesn’t.