7 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I don’t think I am. How/where do you sign up???

I don't see it on MDE, but then again I don't have any fast passes.

I know when we were there last time, we got a notice either email or text that Toy Story had closed.

I think once you book you will have a notification preference.

59 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Are you signed up to get notifications if your FP gets changed or cancelled? 

I did get notifications for the ones that were for offline attractions.  But I didn't get anything for the "freebie" - still not even sure why we got that one.

• 4 weeks later...

Couple of Passholder items.

You can renew your pass and probably purchase a new one at the back entrance to EPCOT.

My daughter renewed hers there yesterday, they had 4 people in the booths and no one in line.

If you think about it, most people going in that entrance probably already purchased their tickets at their resorts, or have packages.

Went to Captain Cooks at the Poly yesterday 1/7/18.  They no longer offer passholder discounts, CM told me only the table service restaurants accept them.

That was a disappointment , because we had been getting the special 20% (which I know was a limited time).

SeaWorld/Busch gives us 10% off of everything, and 20% at our "home park" San Antonio.

Good to know about the back entrance to EPCOT.

Bummer about the dining discounts. I know they dropped the "special" passholder discounts right before the holidays. I'm assuming attendance projections for this year will determine if they come back.

I'm still planning to ask everywhere - just in case.  ;)

47 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Good to know about the back entrance to EPCOT.

Bummer about the dining discounts. I know they dropped the "special" passholder discounts right before the holidays. I'm assuming attendance projections for this year will determine if they come back.

I'm still planning to ask everywhere - just in case.  ;)

I ask all the time and usually get the stink eye for asking.... no, this is a quick serve and doesn't qualify... but like I said our Busch passes give us a minimum of 10%  off of everything in the park, food, drinks, merchandise, etc.  Just got to remember to show your pass.

2 hours ago, Travisma said:

I'm sure they get tired of being asked.

If course Disney could make it simpler by placing a sign or symbol at the ordering line showing that passholder discounts were available.

The Disney website is updated with the current passholder discounts https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/passholder-benefits-and-discounts/

you don't need to worry about remembering to ask for a discount at any of the quick serve locations-  all of those discounts are gone. 

TCD

7 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

The Disney website is updated with the current passholder discounts https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/passholder-benefits-and-discounts/

you don't need to worry about remembering to ask for a discount at any of the quick serve locations-  all of those discounts are gone. 

TCD

I saw that briefly the other day but I didn't have time to read it.  I was searching for something else (I forget what).

If you think about it, how much would it cost their bottom line to give 10% off at all the food places for passholder?

The little bit they would lose in each transaction, they would probably more than make up for people willing to buy something at a discount that would normally not buy any food.

They wouldn't lose much on a discount since most of their prices are already marked up 200-300 %.

4 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I saw that briefly the other day but I didn't have time to read it.  I was searching for something else (I forget what).

If you think about it, how much would it cost their bottom line to give 10% off at all the food places for passholder?

The little bit they would lose in each transaction, they would probably more than make up for people willing to buy something at a discount that would normally not buy any food.

They wouldn't lose much on a discount since most of their prices are already marked up 200-300 %.

You're right. But Disney has got to be one of the greediest companies ever. They will only offer discounts when business is slow. 

TCD

47 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

It had to only be for the Anniversary, I don't ever remember a PH discount for a QS location.

Just looked, no QS in the 2016 PH booklet.

Edited by Grumpy and Grandma
added info