• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Courtesy Jayco Owner's Forum: A couple purchased an old home in Northern New York State from two elderly sisters. Winter was fast approaching and the wife was concerned about the house's lack of

Hate to disappoint all you visitors that will be at the Fort over Christmas. The temps will only be in the mid to high 80's thru Christmas Eve, then the temps plummet to the mid 70's to 80's thru

I hate to hear this. I will keep the unfortunate people who are stuck at WDW over Christmas in my thoughts and hope they find a way to enjoy themselves. 

Posted Images

It was 11 when we woke up this morning should be 32 around noon with a high near 40. I got the driveway and part of the front road shoveled off. The sun is already starting to dry them off and should take care of the upper part of the road. I hear you on getting back to normalcy. We should be in the low 50's during the day and 20's-30's at night. I'm not looking forward to our next electric bill.

• 4 weeks later...

Left the house at 6:15 this morning wearing flip-flops shorts and a short sleeve button shirt because it is already 66° outside. It’s now 11:15 AM and it’s 72° outside. By the time I get home this afternoon it’s supposed to be 80° outside. I hate This crazy weather. It’s February! It’s not supposed to be 80°! At least I won’t have to wait long for winter to be back. As the high temperature for tomorrow is going to be 40°!

19 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Left the house at 6:15 this morning wearing flip-flops shorts and a short sleeve button shirt because it is already 66° outside. It’s now 11:15 AM and it’s 72° outside. By the time I get home this afternoon it’s supposed to be 80° outside. I hate This crazy weather. It’s February! It’s not supposed to be 80°! At least I won’t have to wait long for winter to be back. As the high temperature for tomorrow is going to be 40°!

I understand how you feel Ray.  We've had temps in the 80s and it wasn't even half way through Feb.  I know it's Florida but it is still February people.    I've resisted turning the AC on, but was sorely temped a few days ago.

1 hour ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

I understand how you feel Ray.  We've had temps in the 80s and it wasn't even half way through Feb.  I know it's Florida but it is still February people.    I've resisted turning the AC on, but was sorely temped a few days ago.

Dennis the weatherman said it looks like we will be getting one more cool front coming thru in the next couple of weeks, but to expect February to stay hot.

We've had ours on, but then again we've had a lot of company.

7 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I'm not a fan. 

TCD 

Neither am I.

But 28 news is about the only one I can stand.

Channel 8 is terrible, and channel 10 looks like a web page designed by a 13 year old hopped up on three two liter bottles of Mountain Dew.  They have all those side bars and bottom crawls and the what's next at the bottom.

So by default 28 is the (barely) winner.

4 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Neither am I.

But 28 news is about the only one I can stand.

Channel 8 is terrible, and channel 10 looks like a web page designed by a 13 year old hopped up on three two liter bottles of Mountain Dew.  They have all those side bars and bottom crawls and the what's next at the bottom.

So by default 28 is the (barely) winner.

Good points. We're channel 8 people- because I really can't stand Dennis and his stupid suspenders. 

TCD 

35 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Good points. We're channel 8 people- because I really can't stand Dennis and his stupid suspenders. 

TCD 

I've always thought that most of the Tampa news stations were just a notch above a third world countries compared to NYC.

Boy, was I in for a surprise when we went back to NY last summer. 

Their news stations were even worse, they were all like TMZ or The Daily Mail programs.

Like flying by the seat of your pants?

Enjoy not knowing what will happen from one day to the next?

Don't mind running out of places to hang a wide variety of outerwear?

Come to New England!!

We had about 7" of snow overnight Saturday.  

It was in the teens just a few days ago.

DH just shut the heat off and ran around opening windows because it's supposed to hit 70 tomorrow (it's already 50 at 10am).

But don't put those scarves away just yet folks! It should be back in the 30s on Thursday.

dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif

3 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Like flying by the seat of your pants?

Enjoy not knowing what will happen from one day to the next?

Don't mind running out of places to hang a wide variety of outerwear?

Come to New England!!

We had about 7" of snow overnight Saturday.  

It was in the teens just a few days ago.

DH just shut the heat off and ran around opening windows because it's supposed to hit 70 tomorrow (it's already 50 at 10am).

But don't put those scarves away just yet folks! It should be back in the 30s on Thursday.

dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif

NY had snow on Sunday.

It hit the 40's yesterday and now they have muck.

Supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow.

Must be part of the same system that's hitting you.

While us in Tampa had record breaking heat yesterday.

It was HOT at the parks this weekend.

There were going to be a lot of young ladies who got good sunburns on their exposed assets!

My daughter from Minneapolis was suffering in the heat, then flew back home last night to the teens and snow.

Just now, Travisma said:

NY had snow on Sunday.

It hit the 40's yesterday and now they have muck.

Supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow.

Must be part of the same system that's hitting you.

Sounds like it.  Most people around here didn't even bother shoveling this last storm.  We figured Mother Nature would do it for us.

It'll probably be a bit mucky today but hopefully it'll dry out quickly.

Oh and I'm with your daughter when it comes to the heat.

I'll take 70 in February over HOT any day.  LOL!

Wow. It hit 89 in Tampa yesterday. That's a record. And not just for the date of February 20th. It's the highest temperature ever recorded for the month of February. Actually, it's also the highest temperature recorded in Tampa for December, January or February. We usually enjoy our lowest electric bill in February.  It's still going to be low, but with the AC running, not as low as usual.  

TCD