If you are there between now and 12/25 help!

Hi!! My momma is turning 70 on Christmas Day and she always kinda gets the short end of the stick with a holiday birthday. I’m trying to do something different for her and was wondering if any dear fiends would be willing to make a paper sign that says “happy birthday Jane” and have whatever character meet and greets you do, have them hold the sign and snap a pic for me. Fur characters, face, CM, random guests, yourself whoever. Mom loves Disney and l think she’s get a kick out of this.

thank you if you can help!!

14 hours ago, Beckers said:

Hi!! My momma is turning 70 on Christmas Day and she always kinda gets the short end of the stick with a holiday birthday. I’m trying to do something different for her and was wondering if any dear fiends would be willing to make a paper sign that says “happy birthday Jane” and have whatever character meet and greets you do, have them hold the sign and snap a pic for me. Fur characters, face, CM, random guests, yourself whoever. Mom loves Disney and l think she’s get a kick out of this.

Such a sweet idea!

14 hours ago, Beckers said:

You expect me to waste my time taking a bunch of pictures of a sign!!!!

No way!!!  I’m on vacation!!!

just kidding.  I’ll try to get one or two for you. 

2 hours ago, Beckers said:

Ray is being a huge, huge help. Here’s one or two that he has gotten for me.IMG_2911.JPGIMG_2930.JPG

The sign was printed by Pop Century concierge, I️ was hoping for like printer paper and a sharpie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Printer paper and a sharpie!!!

What kind of cheapskate do you think i am?

Nothing but the best for mom!

Thanks to Ray, Rennie, Mary Anne, Jason, their families and random internet strangers I was able to make a slide show with 82 pictures and a video (I even added There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow to it)6777d7531f1ec31d2bf45ca2dd20ce02.jpg62ccfb09d89226f7478e3304c2c61560.jpg93357ed1bb4c8b7edbf47a36f6a5860d.jpgf9a4bdc5822ac4882a62591fd74ac89f.jpg. I haven’t found a good way to share it so I’m just going to post a few of the photos. My mom absolutely loved it and almost cried. I seriously can not thank the fiends enough who did this.

15 minutes ago, Beckers said:

In the true fashion of fiend teamwb9ea27a8bf625d9c5013ea3bd64aa6c6.jpgork, Ray handed off the sign to Jason, who while making his drive home, was able to hop off the turnpike, fuel up and pass the sign off to my mom.

That's so awesome... :wub: