The Year In Review: DIT Takes Disney Love To A New Level In 2017

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year!! It's hard to believe 2017 is over, and 2018 is here.  For a variety of reasons, 2017 was a bit of a tough year around the DIT ranch.  I got off-line to focus on more important th

Yes, I'm still alive. A little bird told me that Dave was embarrassing himself by doing a TR, so I needed to read how he crashed and burned..........this time. I sure hope he didn't run into Melvin th

Trip #5 - Fall Break at Dollywood Our kids typically get 3 days off in October for fall break, which makes for a 5 day weekend.  Not long enough to head to the Fort unless we pulled them out of s

17 hours ago, desiphil said:

Great pics and awesome report so far. The dog people are strange, really strange.

Anywho.. I'm definitely not going to search Amazon for a Captain's uniform for our dachsund. Nope, not doing that. :)

After reading your post I was going to go find one on Amazon and post the link back here but then I realized if I did that I'd be seeing pop-up ads for doggie costumes for weeks....... :wacko:  :lol:

20 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Here's a couple I happen to have handy....walking our girl down the aisle, and one of our 5 girls at the house before the wedding.

Congratulations to you and your daughter.

One down. Who knows some day you might even be able to have your own bathroom in the house. 

Using a laptop and browser also not seeing the pics in the post "Here's a couple I happen to have handy....walking our girl down the aisle, and one of our 5 girls at the house before the wedding."

Also not seeing second pic in above post. Beauty of a first shot though.