Nice
On a FB page it was posted 3/18-24  Partial is $125 night and Premium is $175.
Ouch.
It's Spring Break season somewhere!

Those dates are during the spring break peak time. The discount dates according to what Kelly posted above are not valid until April 29th.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

Those dates are during the spring break peak time. The discount dates according to what Kelly posted above are not valid until April 29th.

I know the discounts are well after.

But Disney stretches out Spring Break Prime Time  just like the Halloween and Christmas parties! It seems like it goes on forever.

I know the discounts are well after.

But Disney stretches out Spring Break Prime Time  just like the Halloween and Christmas parties! It seems like it goes on forever.

That time frame that they are booking is before Easter. Like I said that is prime spring break time. Not all schools have spring break over the Easter weekend. School systems in my area are closed the week of March 12-16.

Not to mention who knows when all the colleges have spring break.

2 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Weren't we just saying on another thread that the Fort should offer a weekday discount?  :)

Interesting timing - one month only from April to May.  Does that mean that's the Fort's slow "season"?

They obviously listened to us. Bravo, Disney! 

2 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

But the big question is will the let you book just Sunday- Thursday? 

Sure. Those days are generally the easiest to get. 

1 hour ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

That time frame that they are booking is before Easter. Like I said that is prime spring break time. Not all schools have spring break over the Easter weekend. School systems in my area are closed the week of March 12-16.

Not to mention who knows when all the colleges have spring break.

We're off the first week of April, no matter when Easter is. Spring Break is spread out for sure. Depending on the state/area it runs most of March and April.