1 hour ago, LONE-STAR said:

I cant see for sure but does the burger say $19? I know I am a little on the cheap side but really for a burger.

Yes, it says $19. That's in the range of what Disney is charging for "gourmet" burgers at its full service restaurants. I guess enough guests are willing to pay that, so the prices continue to rise. 

TCD

Thanks for posting the photos. It seems like that menu - burgers, fried chicken, and steaks - duplicates what a lot of other places at Disney Springs have on their menus. I wish them luck- they're going to need it. 
TCD

The Edison has sexy ladies dancing around though.... ha ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Yes, it says $19. That's in the range of what Disney is charging for "gourmet" burgers at its full service restaurants. I guess enough guests are willing to pay that, so the prices continue to rise. 

TCD

Yep - par for the Disney course. Some are more worth it than others, and some of the cheaper ones are better IMO. Also most of them are huge so not so bad if you split it.

Kona Cafe added a burger with pork belly and a poached egg for $20. Pricey but delicious and I'd definitely order it again.  We split that plus a sushi roll and that made for a pretty nice and not-horribly expensive dinner (by Disney standards).

But then there's the burger with pork belly off the FW food truck for under $15 - which was flippin' fantastic.

The bison burger at Geyser Point at WL (also the outside QS) is $14 and consistently good - plus those waffle fries!

Then there are the burgers at D-Luxe which are in the $11-13 range and might take the prize for the cheapest, best burgers at Disney that we've found so far.

15 hours ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

I think it turns into a night club at after 10:00 too, right? 

That's what I'm reading too - 21+ only after 10pm.

5 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Ha ha! I'm not sure if it's just at night, but all the videos show flapper girls and someone performing from something suspended from the ceiling. 

1 minute ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

You should have just told DaveInTN to ask the question himself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why in the world would I need to ask the question?  Believe me, when Delsa is suspended from the ceiling, I am acutely aware of it.  

Why in the world would I need to ask the question?  Believe me, when Delsa is suspended from the ceiling, I am acutely aware of it.  

Ok. Please just give us advance notice if you come across any pictures taken and posted. Some of us have innocent eyes around us and will need to shield them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Duane said:

Did I read somewhere that one of these new eating joints was going to enforce some sort of dress code? 

The original Edison in Los Angeles has a pretty strict dress code, I'm thinking they have dumbed it down quite a bit for the Orlando venue.

Here is what it says on the Disney website:

Don Your Best Nightly

Get the scoop on the evening dress code, weekend cover charge and minimum age requirement for admission.

Guests arriving after 10:00 PM each night must wear venue-appropriate attire. Men may wear slacks, jeans or dress shorts. Jackets are optional. No ball caps, sleeveless shirts or flip-flops allowed.

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, there will be a $10 cover charge starting at 10:00 PM.

Please note: Guests must be at least 21 years of age to enter The Edison after 10:00 PM.

On 1/7/2018 at 3:05 PM, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

The Edison has sexy ladies dancing around though.... ha ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what it says on the website:

For Your Amusement 

A steady lineup of unique acts like contortionists, aerialists, live cabaret, DJs and more is sure to keep you entertained and on your toes.

I really had no interest in visiting the Edison. But this item might get me there:

DB “Clothesline Candied Bacon” ($12.00)

Maple, Black Pepper, Sour Pickle

Yes, that is bacon on a clothesline, held by clothespins. Yes, it is 4 pieces for $12. Now that I’ve answered your questions, let me explain that you should order this. The candied bacon is great, especially with the accompanying sauce, probably the best version of the treat I have had. It also makes for a fun photo to share on social media that will certainly have your friends and family talking.

You can see a photo of the bacon on a clothesline and read the rest of the review here:

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2018/01/review-try-dinner-drinks-dessert-edison-now-open-disney-springs/

TCD