Has anyone ordered glasses, through this online company?  Looking to buy two pair for our daughter (so she can have one in each vehicle).  I'm not expecting super high quality as the each pair is only about $30, just a decent pair of extra glasses with an accurate Rx so it doesn't screw up her eyes. 

12 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Has anyone ordered glasses, through this online company?  Looking to buy two pair for our daughter (so she can have one in each vehicle).  I'm not expecting super high quality as the each pair is only about $30, just a decent pair of extra glasses with an accurate Rx so it doesn't screw up her eyes. 

I've ordered three pair from there, two $8 and one for $25 I think.  One $8 pair had a screw that kept getting lose, which i eventually lost, the other two have been great.  Granted I don't wear glasses all day long every day but they have worked well and the prescription seems accurate.

WBI

My sister buys a lot of glasses from there, as in different glasses for different outfits or moods. Some of them have held up good and some haven't, but she can sometimes be hard on things like falling asleep with them on and losing them in bed. She's been happy with them mostly and I think the ones she was less happy with were very cheap ones that she bought more  just for fun and ended up not liking the style. So far has never complained about her prescription being wrong.

1 hour ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

I've ordered three pair from there, two $8 and one for $25 I think.  One $8 pair had a screw that kept getting lose, which i eventually lost, the other two have been great.  Granted I don't wear glasses all day long every day but they have worked well and the prescription seems accurate.

WBI

1 hour ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

My sister buys a lot of glasses from there, as in different glasses for different outfits or moods. Some of them have held up good and some haven't, but she can sometimes be hard on things like falling asleep with them on and losing them in bed. She's been happy with them mostly and I think the ones she was less happy with were very cheap ones that she bought more  just for fun and ended up not liking the style. So far has never complained about her prescription being wrong.

Thank you both.  I figured that they might not be the best "everyday" glasses... but sounds like they should work well, for the extra "car" glasses.

1 minute ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Thank you both.  I figured that they might not be the best "everyday" glasses... but sounds like they should work well, for the extra "car" glasses.

Exactly, I wanted to add I'm planning to buy a couple more pairs from them soon, just so I have a set in various places.

WBI

Good timing on this thread as I was just thinking that since my last updated prescription I really should have at least a spare pair (or 2).  I'm super rough on mine and the ones I wear most often already have some scratches in them.  I can't justify spending a few hundred $ on them from the eye doctor, but $30 makes sense to me. I may need to give them a try.

On 1/11/2018 at 2:51 PM, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Just talked to my sister and she went to get her eye exam yesterday, they don't do glasses in his office so he recommended Zenni (which she's used before) and also Walmart if she wanted to try on glasses and actually get them from a brick and mortar store.

Didn't think of Walmart...thanks!